PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

  1. CHESS 4 FUN
  2. winboard
  3. I just tried MSN chess since Blitzin is dead.
  4. Minimum time control?
  5. Frank Niro is writing his Memoirs !!!!
  6. Re: No word from Parr on this?
  7. Xylothism
  8. Gelfand working hard at Dortmund
  9. Re: Susan Polgar
  10. Zed
  11. Game playing tougher than ever.
  12. FICS
  13. ICC server and Blitzin 1.8
  14. Peaks and dips of rgc[mp] activity
  15. Re: respect
  16. Mike Goodall has been in a car accident
  17. Re: Latest Trollgar Column at Chess Cafe
  18. Scientific American August 2006
  19. Morozevich wins at Biel
  20. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  21. Jessie
  22. Another Self-Inflicted Wound
  23. What is the best server for 2-2.5 hour with least computer cheating?
  24. 2nd Open Letter to Sam Sloan
  25. Re: Dahlonega, Georgia
  26. How do most like to have their games timed?
  27. It looks like Blitzin is no longer free
  28. August Chess Life
  29. WCN: Double Your Hot Summer Fun
  30. Berlin Defence
  31. Re: Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan
  32. Now you cannot Cheat the Computer by closing the browser.
  33. New Election Statistics from Mike Nolan
  34. Turin Chess Puzzles
  35. Re: Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan
  36. let's have some good customs on rgc*?
  37. Dolmatov is badmouthing Kasparov!
  38. What's not in Chess Life (2)
  39. Taylor Kingston on Genna Sosonko's new book
  40. Re: EU models its governance after the USCF
  41. Vote Counters Honest
  42. A big program mistake was found.
  43. Financial crisis versus Redman's rating
  44. Got a favourite chess website?
  45. The Age of Consent in Hungary is 14
  46. Grant Perks, having lost the election, is trying to abolish the Executive Board
  47. Re: The Curse of Pillsbury
  48. Re: The Curse of Pillsbury
  49. Article on Chess Expertise
  50. Re: Ensuring Sam Sloan does not get to sit on the EB
  51. Tough competition between Taylor Kingston and Nomorechess.
  52. Chess in Athens (Alalbama)
  53. Jessie Gilbert Tragedy
  54. either Chess or the USCF nonsense, not both / Re: Ensuring Sam Sloan ...
  55. Legal threats from Polgar and Truong
  56. Jessie Gilbert Tragedy
  57. Re: Ensuring Sam Sloan does not get to sit on the EB
  58. Re: Ensuring Sam Sloan does not get to sit on the EB
  59. Looking for satisfactory online chess
  60. Re: Ensuring Sam Sloan does not get to sit on the EB
  61. What's the story with FICS? I can't connect to them
  62. Kramnik Internet Simul
  63. New rate at ICC?
  64. priorities
  65. Kasparov will play in a chess tournament on Aug 22
  66. PING Eric Schiller
  67. 1. e4 or 1. d4, which is better and why??
  68. Used Chess Books For Sale.
  69. $22 Free at Play65 / GammonEmpire (the world's largest online backgammon site!)
  70. Bill Goichberg Slams Larry Parr
  71. Sam Sloan's Secret Agenda for the USCF
  72. Do you see them?
  73. Is a pawn worth a sacrifice?
  74. Russia and Hungary win European U18 Team Championship
  75. MINEV'S A PRACTICAL GUIDED TO ROOK ENDGAMES
  76. Re: Hey, Sam.....
  77. Problem (combinatorial, with a chess flavor)
  78. My old man won!!! sam Sloan, about time, What a reliefe....OUT WITH THE OLD
  79. Ratings Life?
  80. Sam My Old man won it. about time....way overdue
  81. I have new chess and chessboard and want to find a distributor or retailer.
  82. Wojtkiewicz's Death - Addendum
  83. Posting by Beatriz Marinello to uschess.org/forums
  84. FOR SALE: Chess Books (UK)
  85. do you want to add your chess site to my list?
  86. Silence of the Larries
  87. Re: The End of an Era
  88. Your Only FOREX Online Trading Portal.
  89. Open letter to Sam Sloan
  90. FOR SALE: Box of Chess Books.
  91. Re: The End of an Era
  92. English Opening books
  93. Your Only FOREX Online Trading Portal.
  94. Well done Sloan..
  95. Kramnik-Topalov
  96. Sloan Got Elected
  97. The ******s did it
  98. What's the deal with Sam Sloan?
  99. The end of the USCF without B. Marinello
  100. The end of the USCF
  101. Your Only FOREX Online Trading Portal.
  102. PING Eric Schiller
  103. Should B. Marinello be President again?
  104. Re: I have just shipped my first Shogi DVDs
  105. Louis Blair is trying to have all my Wikipedia chess biographies deleted
  106. NM Peter Aravena SLoan, son of a criminal
  107. ISO a tutorial program
  108. Our Banana Republic
  109. Special character codes
  110. Who is Dr. Crypton?
  111. Has FICS server burnt out?
  112. Parr's prediction
  113. Ray's Game of the Day (GOTD): Ray Whacks An IM (July 18, 2005)
  114. Re: I have just shipped my first Shogi DVDs
  115. Should Sam Sloan be kicked out of the USCF?
  116. Hanken more Fully Explains the OLM Title
  117. intelligence
  118. What are the Chess Tournaments Time Controls.
  119. 1 Stop Online FOREX Online Trading Portal.
  120. Dragon-Horse plus king vs king
  121. Cutting It..
  122. Gap between starting serious chess and becoming World Champion
  123. Losers Pay For Leads !!!
  124. a 43 year old GM just died , Whycheck ?? That is not
  125. Return to Chess Themes - two articles
  126. Re: ENTIRE IRAQI NATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE KIDNAPPED BY GUNMAN IMPERSONANTING POLICE
  127. Re: how the UK discrininates against commonwealth members
  128. Re: Kasparov and Russian politics
  129. My Biography of Dimitrije Bjelica
  130. Eric Schiller had a stroke
  131. Re: Hello Chess World, how serious is Kirsan's Ilyumzhinov mandate on power?
  132. Szymon Winawer, the James Bond of chess
  133. Internet Market Secret Reveal !!!!
  134. RIP Alexander Wojtkiewicz
  135. Olympiad Puzzles
  136. Should Elected USCF Officials be Allowed to Sit on their Rating Floors?
  137. Should convicted felons be allowed to run for the EB?
  138. Chess Life Online
  139. The Canadian Open live on WCN!
  140. He's Dead, Jim! Tom Klem is dead!
  141. Tom Klem is dead??
  142. Tom Klem
  143. The Grandmaster Strategy Video Training Library
  144. Re: Mating beautiful female teenage chess players - The Book
  145. cheat codes for Shredder 10?
  146. Re: Beatriz Marinello took another $4,993.64 in USCF Expense money
  147. Re: Beatriz Marinello took another $4,993.64 in USCF Expense money
  148. Should Sam Sloan be kicked out of the USCF?
  149. Re: Ignore the forgeries with the Damiano, here are some real games
  150. A sample of Sam Sloan wikipedia activity
  151. "Big time" thriller
  152. 'Who is who?' in the room full of Sloans -- garbage collection
  153. PH Clarke-v-PS Milner-Barry, Bognor Regis 1958
  154. Re: QUESTION?????????????????
  155. The Master Forger Strikes Again !!
  156. Re: QUESTION?????????????????
  157. About http://chess-dictionary-chesmayne.net/
  158. Is "Sanny" messing up your PC & laughing at you?
  159. In Memory of a Woman - Slaughtered in Cold Blood
  160. How to electronically cheat at Chess Tournaments
  161. Staunton's medallion
  162. Vundebah _just_ vunderbah..
  163. Free Rolex Watches from Kirsan
  164. Re: Ignore the forgeries with the Damiano, here are some real games
  165. The sixth (6) redoubt..
  166. Chess Strategy now understood properly.
  167. Bring back Hancke..
  168. Should Steve Rosenberg be kicked out of the USCF?
  169. Ray of Sunshine
  170. About
  171. Last chance for Sloan
  172. Los Angeles Open Tournament Results
  173. Re: The Curse of Pillsbury
  174. Re: The Curse of Pillsbury
  175. Chess-Mail: Correspondence Chess, Totally Free, Fast Server and small ads !!!
  176. Re: Shogi World Champion makes IM Norm at World Open in Chess
  177. Re: Shogi World Champion makes IM Norm at World Open in Chess
  178. The Man with the Hat beats Grandmaster Smirin at World Open
  179. Re: 16 Fake Sam Sloan messages posted while I was at the World Open
  180. Sam Sloan finishes Dead Last In World Open
  181. Instead of Hanging arround pieces King should be saved
  182. Re: Mike Goodall's Complaint
  183. Re: 16 Fake Sam Sloan messages posted while I was at the World Open
  184. July Chess Life
  185. strategy & tactics in www?
  186. Kamsky wins World Open
  187. Englund 0 United States bum-rushed..
  188. Bobby Fischer and Sam Sloan are both FELONS
  189. Re: How deep should opening go?
  190. New Web Site!
  191. How deep should opening go?
  192. Vote for Sam Sloan
  193. Chessmaster 9000 Newbie Question - How to set skill Level ?
  194. Napoleon's will
  195. Yahoo! chess
  196. Re: The USCF move to Crossville, Tennessee
  197. Reuben Fine resting place?
  198. Re: St Kitts and Nevis fights back!
  199. Don't cha wish ur gf was hot like me
  200. All About Beatriz
  201. Re: Executive Board motion authorizing the borrowing of $561,000
  202. July FIDE Ratings Are Out
  203. Frank Niro 2003 Letter of Intent on Crossville move
  204. Saitek Talking Chess Trainer
  205. Re: Mike Goodall's Complaint
  206. Legal Games Music, Movies & Software Download
  207. Sam Sloan abuses the welfare system
  208. Gata wins Mayor Cup.
  209. Raymond Weinstein for New York Delegate to the USCF
  210. Re: The cheating IBM
  211. CJA - Is anybody there?
  212. Game playing tougher than ever.
  213. A Rubinstein & draws
  214. Stellwagen Puzzles
  215. Policy Board Expenses
  216. wanna play VariationStarWars
  217. "Searching for Bobby Fischer" on AFI "most inspiring" list
  218. Classics as a career
  219. USCF governance
  220. Re: Has Tim Hanke Gone to Iraq Yet?
  221. Re: FIDE Corruption
  222. Re: FIDE Corruption
  223. Make Microsoft angry!
  224. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  225. Re: The cheating IBM
  226. Gabor Szabo? (was Re: Benko's "My games")
  227. Kamsky is done with chess
  228. Why was not the traditional "Neutrality Letter" sent to candidates this year?
  229. Randy Bauer Evidence of Evil
  230. Issue of Confidentiality on the firing of Grant Perks
  231. Finnegans Wake & chess
  232. Issue of Confidentiality on the firing of Grant Perks
  233. Kasparov My Great....
  234. Benko My Games?
  235. Polgar Breaking Through?
  236. Real rule or fake rule?
  237. What's not in Chess Life
  238. 4 days left to Winner Descision.
  239. Re: photo credit
  240. USCF only owns the Land Directly Under the Building in Crossville
  241. Was a Vote Legally Taken to Build in Crossville??
  242. "we need to drive away the people who has been milking the USCF for many years."
  243. power chess program book 1, 2 - Niegel Davies
  244. I will not take a penny
  245. now here's a cool thing
  246. is this bobby fischer ?
  247. New Tournament
  248. Bobby Fischer Radio Interviews
  249. Grant Perks paid Beatriz Marinello most of the $13,926.00
  250. Public chess game needs input