PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

  1. Why would any asshole vote for Sloan?
  2. Take your best shots!
  3. Anyone notice on ebay?
  4. chess program
  5. Comments on "Tactical World Of Chess" by Shamkovich
  6. What chess book does this sentence come from?? Help!!?
  7. Requesting Examption for Senior Open
  8. Lasker's time troble game 5 1921
  9. Who not to vote for?
  10. "Crazy Chess Player"
  11. Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  12. Sam Sloan has dropped out from the race!!
  13. When tactical shots are gone...
  14. The Ockham function. Predictions.
  15. Re: The Ockham rating function
  16. The Art of Chess Combination
  17. Re: The Ockham rating function
  18. Time to forget about FIDE+USCF+...
  19. Championship time limit
  20. chess instruction discussions
  21. Best PDA/phone for ICC/Playchess in bed.
  22. Chess game improved further with double pawns
  23. Re: So for their first move the get rid of Evens????????
  24. Let me see if I understand this Marcus thing.
  25. There are Screw-Ups, and then there are really big Screw-Ups
  26. Screech hits the skids
  27. A hermit who's learning and improving ... alone!
  28. Fritz/chessbase: changing MyInternetGames file for saving customizations
  29. Marcus Roberts reversed the credit card charges for his USCF Life Membership !!!!
  30. Time control survery
  31. Re: when is Kirsan going to hold the next FIDE Presidential Board meeting
  32. does anyone know any good books that cover the quiet giuoco piano lines?
  33. Cherchez la femme!
  34. Re: Searching for Label Ideas for Shogi for Beginners
  35. Go
  36. The Postal Lion - another "bored" article by The Historian
  37. Chess Art Pencil Drawings!
  38. Your USCF $$ at work
  39. Re: So for their first move the get rid of Evens????????
  40. Chess board protection
  41. Titles = ratlists / Re: competitive chess in 21 century
  42. Karpov-Polugaevsky, Tilburg 1983 - a fix?
  43. Victoria Cmilyte Puzzles
  44. Re: Battle Chess
  45. Multiplicative rating
  46. Re: Whit/black rating. A solution.
  47. old staunton chess sets from the 1960s
  48. Message to Sam Sloan from Wlod
  49. Chess-Mail ( Totally Free )
  50. class prizes
  51. Schultz, Channing, Tanner and Goichberg sold out
  52. Bobby Fischer Live Radio Interviews
  53. Excelling at positional chess
  54. Re: Chess : Best Chess players Top 10. Ranking
  55. Chess Families
  56. What's a good chess book that doesn't require a chess set while youread...?
  57. Kind of chess
  58. England done in..
  59. Grandmaster?
  60. Is a perfect rating system possible? (Yes! :-)
  61. the open versus professional rating system (a warm-up post :-)
  62. Re: Searching for Label Ideas for Elementary Go Lessons for Beginners
  63. Re: Searching for Label Ideas for Elementary Go Lessons for Beginners
  64. R+2N versus R
  65. Fight Gormally poll
  66. What are the most important rapid chess Tournaments?
  67. Topalov-Anand Rapid chess rating
  68. Dirty Dance udoes _gorm_..
  69. What you won't read in Chess Life
  70. 30yr. old gorm..
  71. Does your dawg still have nutz?..
  72. Re: Searching for Label Ideas for Elementary Go Lessons for Beginners
  73. Sam Sloan should be in jail
  74. Re: Searching for Label Ideas for Chinese Chess for Beginners
  75. Chess Chalenge!!
  76. WCN Father's Day promotion!
  77. Searching for Sam Sloan's fried brain
  78. How many... ?
  79. 2006 Interservice Chess Championships
  80. Sam Sloan appears in X3
  81. Silly
  82. Mig in NiC
  83. Kasparov's statement at the end of 1984 KK match
  84. Re: Why football isn't popular in the USA
  85. 700+ MEMBER CHESS DISCUSSION GROUP!
  86. Re: CL & Evans--the acid test
  87. My Report on the Turino Meetings
  88. Early "Hoyle's Games" ?
  89. Leon 2006
  90. June 2006 Chess Life really sucks
  91. Chessboard too big?
  92. Sam Sloan
  93. Stop picking on Beatriz Marinello
  94. Re: Sam Sloan on Google Video demonstrates the falsity of the Official Government Version of the 9-11 Hijacking
  95. Very simple puzzle
  96. chessmen are equations...
  97. chess viewers?
  98. from chessmaster to wsop winner it has been done will you be next?
  99. US Chess Federation supports a murderer
  100. Anyone for a game of chess?
  101. Larisa Yudina - Never Forget
  102. How Kirsan Cheated
  103. XIX CIUDAD DE LEON CHESS TOURNAMENT
  104. Chess game is beating everyone except a few players
  105. Open Letter to Taylor Kingston
  106. Websites of crosstables of past Tournments
  107. Who did these Chess Champions look up too?
  108. What is Double Round Robin mean?
  109. Re: Most successful business people are capable of working with people that they dislike
  110. USCF website.
  111. Olympiad round 13 report: Armenia and Ukraine take top trophies
  112. Chess ebook
  113. Is it worth $50,000?
  114. Anti drug testing petition
  115. June Chess Life is Fabulous
  116. Mike Goodall presents a platform that cannot be beat
  117. Some Reflections on the 2006 Olympiad
  118. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament Results
  119. Saavedra position - better move for black
  120. Did the Soviets collude? a statistical analysis
  121. on fisc, i want to record my games on my local drive
  122. Common positions to mate
  123. Olympiad v. Olympics
  124. Olympiad end games
  125. Anand loses to Charbonneau
  126. "The King" by J.H. Donner
  127. June Chess Life
  128. Gormally V Aronian
  129. Strongest Chess Engines?
  130. Why Rybka was not on the WCCC?
  131. Reflections on the Defeat of Bessel Kok
  132. Kramnik's Olympiad Record
  133. Errata for Nick de Firmian book
  134. Olympiad Round 11: USA 2.5, Russia 1.5
  135. Developing our next generation via Scholastics
  136. Re: 4 more years of Kirsan
  137. Kirsan wins FIDE election.
  138. The Moscow Times: On the FIDE Election today
  139. Peter Szekely
  140. Much awaited Chess Game Performance has arrived.
  141. Mike Nolan is in Turin !!!!
  142. Olympiad round 10 report: Chinese hopes dashed
  143. Aronian's Height
  144. D-Day Today in Turin, Italy
  145. An amazing Olympiad performance!
  146. Find OTB Chess players in your area.
  147. FA: chess books for sale
  148. USCF Forum Censored
  149. Chess Puzzles - June 1st
  150. Olympiad round 9 report: just two teams left in the field
  151. Pawn to King 4
  152. Play the player or play the board?
  153. Play the player or play the board?
  154. The trolls among us
  155. selling chess books?
  156. selling chess books?
  157. Marinello elected
  158. Chef-d'oeuvre in danger - The Greenwich in Brussels
  159. More Brits, killed in Gulf..
  160. Cleaning old wooden chess set
  161. FICGS - Correspondence chess server
  162. Ilyumzhinov added Marinello to his team of crooks
  163. Proof that Sloan is better than Shahade
  164. Olympiad tie-break question
  165. Olympiad round 7 report: Armenia hold halfway grip
  166. Chess: Beginner Level now Playing better than ever.
  167. Re: Chess HQ Zoning Flap
  168. computer Chess960 (fischerandomChess) ?
  169. Phantom International Tournaments
  170. Re: Registered Designs for Chessmen
  171. Olympiad round 6 report: Armenia take over the lead
  172. Sam Sloan video on Google Video
  173. Did Kirsan bribe Beatriz Marinello?
  174. Re: [Newbie] Tempo Question
  175. Hugh Myers did it!
  176. Re: of Mr Louis Blair...
  177. Open Chess Tournament Los Angeles
  178. Conflict between Afghan Delegations to the World Chess Federation
  179. Joel Channing reports on the Zoning Issue
  180. My Lost Game With Tal
  181. Newsgroup Censorship by Rob Mitchell
  182. "Kirsan the Incredible", "a short book about the great man"
  183. Chess Sites
  184. Olympiad round 5 report: status quo at the top
  185. Looking for result
  186. Why Wayne Praeder is wrong about Term Limits
  187. Does Opening help the Chess Game play better?
  188. Olympiad standings - misc conversations
  189. Re: I am annoyed by people using my research on Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings
  190. Re: I am annoyed by people using my research on Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings
  191. Are marble / stone sets too fragile?
  192. Olympiad Board Order
  193. Staunton wood 2de Pieces for chessmaster 10
  194. Should Bill Hall be fired over the latest Beatriz Marinello affair?
  195. Olympiad round 4 report: Russia aiming at scudetto
  196. Right opponent at my ELO level
  197. Registered Designs for Chessmen
  198. Breaking Headline News - This just came in
  199. Chess-Mail
  200. 7 recorded chess games played so far.
  201. Reopened FMO CHESS CLUB
  202. "Scorpion Chess" by Mats Winther
  203. Topalov!
  204. Olympiad performance ratings
  205. Chess256 by Mats Winther
  206. Re: I am annoyed by people using my research on Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings
  207. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [4/4]
  208. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [3/4]
  209. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [2/4]
  210. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [1/4]
  211. Da Vinci Code in chess
  212. If Parr were editor....
  213. OlimpBase receives brand new layout
  214. Letter by Beatriz Marinello to FIDE and to the Confederation of Chess for the Americas
  215. Montenegro's Best Players
  216. Paulsen-Morphy
  217. Lasker v Pillsbury
  218. U.S. players at Olypiad
  219. Good chess game to play over internet with friend?
  220. Three Knights Game Miniatures
  221. Starting to play chess again. Where to start!!??
  222. What's wrong with Marinello?
  223. Open letter on Fide Election, Bill Goichberg
  224. Chess must be banned!
  225. Why should I play chess???
  226. Can Beatriz Marinello be trusted?
  227. New chess composition tournament
  228. New York 1893
  229. Is Evans poll down?
  230. Chess: Beginner level giving good competition.
  231. modest chess sponsorship need
  232. psychoanalysis
  233. Best Sicilian to play
  234. Waiting for Hoffman
  235. Open letter by Bessel Kok regarding proposal for Chess Unity
  236. Why the USA Delegation is upset by the Defection of Beatriz
  237. Letter from Beatriz Marinello on Kirsan website
  238. Correction to tournament post
  239. Online Tournament $300 First Prize, No Entrance Fee
  240. Re: Proposed Addendum to Chinese Chess for Beginners: Please comment
  241. Chess paintings - 10 new paintings
  242. Does your Club or Organization want to do a chess medal?
  243. Kamsky vs Nakamura
  244. What BILL GATES & MICROSOFT didn't want you to see: "4D Video Games" that you can play VIA THOUGHT!!!
  245. Beatriz supports the right party
  246. Check Out the Cab Driver Interviewed as an "Internet Expert"
  247. Relativity and the Result of a Game
  248. Would anybody be willing to help finance my trip to Italy?
  249. natural & healthy treatment option for ADD
  250. Another Amazing Statement by Beatriz Marinello