PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

  1. Kasparovto write extra Predecessors book
  2. MARK TAIMANOV - CONCERT PIANIST ?!
  3. Petrosian born 75 years ago today
  4. Gata Kamsky is back !!!!
  5. Gata Kamsky is back !!!!
  6. Korchnoi defections
  7. Chess tools to explore .cbh ?
  8. Re: Longest Possible Chess Game !
  9. Chess Challenge for Goran Tomic
  10. Chess Challenge for Goran Tomic
  11. test
  12. test
  13. Examples of Chess Logic
  14. History of the Queen in chess
  15. Re: Longest Possible Chess Game !
  16. Fritz7 Update [ English ]
  17. Rapid Chess Improvement?????
  18. Newspaper reporter botches name of chess tourney
  19. Re: My one-minute game against Hikara (even at move 22!)
  20. Fischer's Most Sensational Victory??
  21. How may set of pieces ?
  22. 1956 Photo from "Shady Side: The Life and Crimes of Norman T. Whitaker"
  23. A Mighty Wind
  24. Armemia vs World PGNs
  25. Kasparov missed in simple win!
  26. morozevich won't play in worldchampionship
  27. WTB Lardy of France chess pieces.
  28. Chess reference omitted in Ray Charles obit
  29. Fast food is bad for chess playing
  30. USCF Rating Floors
  31. Feature of Blitzin 2 bug against FIDE rules.
  32. Pravda on Kirsan Ilyumzhinov
  33. Scientists discover new, rare disease
  34. Yahoo Unorthodox Chess Openings Newsgroups
  35. Betting line on Kramnik-Leko
  36. New Chess Ladder Freeware almost ready for testing
  37. Monrad System?
  38. Banning Players
  39. What is the Reti maneuver (or manoeuvre)?
  40. Fritz
  41. Re: Chess is not an "Olympic Sport"
  42. Armenia vs Rest of the World Match
  43. Scooby Doo Chess
  44. Unbelievable Game
  45. Roll-up chessboards
  46. Uhlmann question.
  47. Increment, delay, sudden death, and adjournments
  48. Botvinnik on Fischer
  49. FICS Alive??
  50. Copyrighting Of Chess Games Inevitable
  51. Help! I need a Black repertoire.
  52. World championships.
  53. Unbeliavable!!!!
  54. Re: Hitler and Chess
  55. Playing Card Chess Pieces
  56. Re: Hitler and Chess
  57. Ray Keene solves murder
  58. Books on certain Sicilian Lines
  59. Brain versus Beauty - Clash of the Titans
  60. IM Richard Delaune dead at 49
  61. Rosewood pieces looks good on which color of board?
  62. chessmaster display question
  63. Re: Hitler and Chess
  64. WHO NOT TO VOTE FOR!
  65. Chess is not an "Olympic Sport"
  66. Lev Khariton:Shame and Disgrace
  67. A question about Rolland Chess Clock
  68. Botvinnik school + postal chess literature
  69. Chess gift for 12th birthday [UK]
  70. AF4C Proposal
  71. beta testers wanted for new turn based chess site
  72. Mecking?
  73. New artistic Chess sets
  74. French Defense-Rubinstein variation
  75. Teaching chess in elementry school
  76. Chess FM?
  77. The Evans Gambit
  78. Kasparov on the War in Iraq !
  79. ADDRESS TO FIDE, ECU, ACP, ALL WORLD NATIONAL CHESS FEDERATIONS, ALL COLLEAGUES AND CHESS FRIENDS
  80. TD Question regarding USCF policy
  81. Can anyone comment on this clock?
  82. Tactics study: good book or software?
  83. Albert Einstein - Robert Oppenheimer, Princeton 1933
  84. Learn openings
  85. Who Is The Biggest Kook In Chess History ??
  86. Low Income Chess Club Looking For Supplies
  87. World Open Major
  88. New chess player opinion survey
  89. Euwe v Tal
  90. Correspondence chess duration question
  91. Lev Khariton: Tripoli, the wrong choice
  92. Req: info on Celtic Story with Chess players in it.
  93. Sloan is our leader!
  94. No free chess for me on the playchesserver
  95. Is ONE-MINUTE CHESS The Future?
  96. rating system
  97. No. of casual players of FIDE chess, Chinese chess, Shogi, etc.?
  98. Learning to play blindfold chess
  99. Phildor Defence
  100. Frank Niro Responds on the Great T-Shirt Scandal
  101. Chess Urban legends
  102. (OT) Peace in Sudan?
  103. Old CL&Rs
  104. New book, "Modern Chess Analysis", available from Gambit
  105. Fischer's Tie Clause
  106. BCE by Ruben Fine
  107. Lost Tal game
  108. Kasparov's chesschamps update
  109. I do not have any bad feelings about Hiarcs9!!!
  110. Looking for old book
  111. a traditional nested CC forum style
  112. Mechanics Chess Institute's Fraudulent Master
  113. Phillidor and Polish draughts
  114. I LOST 4 games STRAIGHT (HELP ME!!!)
  115. Bayonet attack vs. King's Indian Defense
  116. Are fianchetto bishops better??
  117. Newspaper chess columns by titled players
  118. GM Walter Browne Simul at Arlington Chess Club
  119. "Wise up with chess"
  120. Russian Chess Championships
  121. Lev Khariton:Kasparov Goes to War
  122. Pittsburgh Trap with PGN
  123. FA: My 60 Memorable Games Hardcover
  124. Ratings on Yahoo Chess
  125. World Correspondence Chess Federation
  126. ECTool like utility for Mac OSX
  127. Silky thread
  128. Staunton's rich and varied past
  129. Re: Bookup spams
  130. Re: Mike Leahy Spams
  131. The Pittsburgh Trap
  132. Newbie
  133. Special Airfares to World Amateur Chess Championship from U. S. A.
  134. Latest (Final?) Information on Travel from USA to World Amateur Chess Championship
  135. Novice Nook on Time Management Posted
  136. Garry Kasparov's new website!
  137. Openings online
  138. Best chess software
  139. New travel information: World Amateur Chess Championship
  140. German literature (and maybe used volumes)
  141. German literature
  142. Spinning - rotating chess board
  143. Closing Fritz 7 really slows down Windows XP
  144. Skimming- The Likelihood of Massive USCF Fraud
  145. Skimming- The Likelihood of Massive USCF Fraud
  146. Skimming- The Likelihood of Massive USCF Fraud
  147. 15 studies of Pal Benko
  148. I play chess with sheep !!!!
  149. What kind of chess set is this?
  150. USCF EB candidates and tournament activity
  151. Chess friends
  152. message for Goran Tomic
  153. On the Murder of Nick Berg
  154. Chess as Art
  155. Paris vs London in 1836
  156. Capablanca consultation game
  157. I cannot find a FIDE rating for Saudin Robovic
  158. Smith-Morra gambit
  159. chess stress
  160. Warning to webmasters and owners of websites
  161. Chess Training must begin with an accurate assessment!
  162. Surprise Capablanca statistic
  163. Recommended European Tournies
  164. Teaching Chess
  165. Question about de la Bourdonnais and Deschapelles
  166. The Wisdom of Kalve Pehme, our Chess Life editor (part 2)
  167. Re: Beatriz Marinello (OT)
  168. A chess site???
  169. Another Question
  170. World Amateur Chess Championship
  171. What Name?
  172. May Chess Life cover story...yeah, that will rope the newbies in...
  173. Lev Khariton: Kramnik on Kasparov
  174. How good is BOOKUP?
  175. Zwischenzuege
  176. who are (were?) Lev Khariton and Aryeh Davidoff??
  177. Open Source Project
  178. The Wisdom of Kalev Pehme, our Chess Life editor (part 1)
  179. Chess queen's power reflection of real life
  180. Tournament in Berlin 1853
  181. GOran is Bobby Fischer hiding his identity
  182. A problem
  183. Moro, Pono, Tony! in Kaissa Boarding House
  184. Who was the Times' (London) Chess Correspondent during 1922?
  185. Professional World Rankings by Thomson & Dvorkovich
  186. IMPORTANT NOTICE concerning BOOKUP
  187. Anyone seen a chess set like this one? check THIS puppy out.
  188. Academic Chess has gone too far
  189. just a test
  190. just a test
  191. Re: Observations concerning Goran Tomic
  192. BOOKUP vs Chess mentor
  193. Messages being deleted
  194. Spurs lead
  195. Lev Khariton: With Love and Bitterness
  196. King's Indian defense
  197. International Tournament in Oregon
  198. Blindfold Chess on Fritz 7 ?
  199. First Georgia Senior Open
  200. Dutch Defense, Leningrad variation
  201. Knight+Rook Pawn vs Knight
  202. NEW SITE for chess beginners
  203. A Rant on Magnetic Boards
  204. Cheating OTB
  205. Chess Neural Network: ANOTHER VICTORY FOR OCTAVIUS!
  206. Re: Mike Leahy spams newsgroups to sell his chess database program
  207. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [4/4]
  208. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [2/4]
  209. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [3/4]
  210. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [1/4]
  211. Re: M. Leahy spams newsgroups to sell chess database
  212. Chess Discounters
  213. Kalev Pehme should be fired because he can't write an English sentence to save his ass.
  214. Re: Mike Leahy spams newsgroups to sell chess database
  215. GM Carlsen
  216. Re: When was Fischer no longer the strongest player? (OT)
  217. Should Kalev Pehme, the new editor of Chess Life, be fired for his remarks?
  218. Chess Re-Unification
  219. Chess books - why no PGN files made available online?
  220. Diemer-Duhm Gambit vs Caro Kan Defense
  221. Behind the times
  222. Lev Khariton: IS CHESS HISTORY IN THE DOCK?
  223. Sam Sloan's 500 Words Candidate's Statement (This is final.)
  224. Houston Area Chess
  225. Alybadix or WinChloe or Popeye favor requested
  226. Under-rated players
  227. Five studies of Jan Timman
  228. Annotated games
  229. BCF's Book of the Year Awards
  230. Sam Sloan's 500 Words Candidates Statement (This is not final. I will finalize it tomorrow.)
  231. Studying the Endgame
  232. Re: ICC is killing USCF
  233. New Mikhail Tal Website
  234. somewhat dumb chess cartoon in this week's (May 2) New Yorker
  235. Rethinking the Anna Hahn and US Woman's Chess Olympiad Controversy
  236. Missing April 2004 Chess Life
  237. New Chess site if you have time between chess moves.
  238. Early American-born GMs
  239. Chess Server Master List - Input Request
  240. American born GMs
  241. Travel to Hungary in 1950?
  242. Kuntswaller..
  243. test..
  244. test..
  245. test..
  246. Jan Timman studies
  247. New downloads
  248. CalChess Scholastic Weekend, June 12-13
  249. Lev Khariton: Point of No Return
  250. Edmund Landau (14 Feb 1877 -- 19 Feb 1938)