PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

  1. Why did Boleslavsky resign that position ?!
  2. GM John Nunn wins problem-solving championship
  3. If you were playing in the WCC , would you want white or black
  4. First game of WCC starts at I2.00 UTC , what time is that ?
  5. The USCF Needs To Take the High Road In the FIDE Election
  6. Coffee house chess
  7. little quizzing about the Moscow- and Leningrad- City -Championships ...
  8. When does the WCC start , are we getting close ?
  9. We ( USA ) are taking all the worlds enriched uranium , i think weare
  10. Jefferson Airplane and Chess
  11. Unusual oversight by two great players
  12. Amusing Chess Quote....
  13. Playing chess with Kubrick
  14. 2010 Sanford Fellow Announced
  15. Re: Russian Team Championships
  16. Re: Russian Team Championships
  17. The 5th Anniversary approaches of a great chess event.
  18. Holy Cow: Another Poor Cover on Chess Life
  19. Re: Booz Has Proof of Evans Lashing Out? (was: GM Evans interviewsLarry Parr)
  20. Chess Patron Arrested
  21. If Rybka never gets beat or has a draw , will that mean chesssolved?
  22. Chess-9: swapping pieces in the initial array
  23. Smyslov and Galina Wischnewskaja
  24. Re: One of the shadiest characters recorded in the history of chess passes 50
  25. Wheels within wheels; matches within matches
  26. The effect of memory - a Ray Keene episode
  27. IZT Amsterdam 1964 and Smyslov
  28. Who is your favorite World Champion ?
  29. USCF politicians cancel most successful US girls chess event
  30. Fischer's Remains to be Exhumed
  31. What was the winning move?
  32. local poster wins tourney
  33. Re: Cmg to pgn conversion program?
  34. Amber: Carlsen & Ivanchuk tie for first ...
  35. Magnus Carlsen the rook ending magician
  36. Ideas for rehab ??
  37. Match Alexander Petrov - Kopev
  38. DGT 2010 or Chronos GX?
  39. Curacao 1962 again - especially Geller's role
  40. Kuala Lumpur Open
  41. Smyslov dies
  42. Sanny lets finish our game , i am too lazy to record the boardsgame
  43. Re: GM Evans interviews Larry Parr
  44. Amber Final
  45. Cruel Birds ...
  46. Who could YOU beat, and when
  47. Wink, wink ...
  48. Elena Tairova
  49. An anecdote about low self-esteem from cricket that I thought peoplehere might enjoy
  50. Wikipedia chess prodigy curiosity
  51. Re: Ivan vs EVERY ONE ON THIS BOARD WHO WANTS TO PLAY
  52. Re: The Other Side Of Chess
  53. Topolov played a I5 min game vs one of the Rybka programmers
  54. David Bronstein + "Zuerich 1953 Preparation"
  55. Re: The Other Side Of Chess
  56. Did Sanny die or is he still living ? Been waiting for him to move
  57. Movie about Bobby Fischer is in the works.
  58. Sanny are you going to get the band back together ?
  59. Blind Dunk ...
  60. Alvin Cushing Cass and his role in the invention of the safety pin
  61. Why Tony Saidy Loves Immigrants
  62. Some chess graves in London
  63. Carlsen's frank opinion on his relationship with Kasparov
  64. Coins of Japan by Neil Gordon Munro has been reprinted
  65. Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There, OriginalVersion
  66. Curt Hansen Scandinavian
  67. Everything in chess is older than we think
  68. The best game ever played
  69. Re: "NewKasp" beat the GetClub - (Easy Level) thrice !!!
  70. Who are the Greats?
  71. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament Results
  72. Re: Visit my blog
  73. Who is this?
  74. Which end game is harder , Knights vs Knights or Bishops vsBishops ?
  75. Chessbase prodigy list.
  76. Did anyone download the 100 million FICS games
  77. Re: Karpov to challenge Ilyumzhinov
  78. Bent Larsen, 75 today
  79. Another incredible chess lookalike - Sam Heverett Sloan this time
  80. Odd quote
  81. Grandmasters these days... Gaucherie from GM Simon Williams
  82. illegal move in Chess Titans on Windows 7?
  83. Linares ...
  84. Is it harder to win your first game of the day or not?
  85. Amateurs mentioned in famous chess books
  86. Roller Coaster Chess! (Internet Meme)
  87. London Chess Centre Apocalypse
  88. Los Desastres de la Guerra de Axedrez: Number 1: Hyperawareness
  89. Greek vs Trojan Matches
  90. Gregory Kaidanov 2 - Judit Polgar 1 (1 game left)
  91. Chess Puzzle
  92. Shocking claim by supposed "grandson" of Prince Burhan-ud-Din
  93. Art Buchwald on Chess
  94. Computer Hacking
  95. Gagra 1953 again
  96. why do you get extra time when a move is made ?
  97. Matisse and chess
  98. The Loneliest Man in the World: Inside Story of the Thirty YearImprisonment of Rudolf Hess
  99. An interesting question: what if play continues after an illegalmove?
  100. Black was once a decent B player......
  101. Strange Opening
  102. Our Friend Here Scores big at USATE, Parsippany NY
  103. Chess Clocks: pet peeves and preferences
  104. Re: Chess Board Pet Peeves
  105. Chess set pet peeves
  106. Spandau The Secret Diaries by Albert Speer
  107. An interesting game: Vallepin v Piot
  108. English Chess Oddity
  109. Is it harder to become a GM...?
  110. FREE Animations you can e-mail
  111. Your Xbox 360 Red Light ERROR ???
  112. Isaac Kashdan, American Chess Grandmaster
  113. Fair Warning
  114. Did White Have a Win?
  115. Where did Black go wrong?
  116. Chess News Service Over
  117. Brennan and Booz FSS alert ;)
  118. Yewghzhennyi Zschasaveschschniikoff is 60
  119. Boozy Kingstonite
  120. Multi-chess
  121. Being a good chess player
  122. Linares 2010 Category XXI
  123. Chess club in Munich (D)?
  124. Kasp vs Karpov Game 3 WCC , GK sacrifices Queen for Rook & Knight,
  125. Va Banque
  126. Anti-Chess
  127. Reykjavik Open 2010
  128. What online chess club to join? Playchess, FICS, ICC? What are thedifferences?
  129. Editor of Bobby Fischer Documentary Killed by Getaway Car
  130. On to the Fifth Circuit
  131. Film editor working on Bobby Fischer film killed
  132. Kuala Lupur 3rd Open
  133. The Origins of the World War Volume I Before Sarajevo UnderlyingCauses of the War
  134. Chessplayer of Note
  135. Sam--Some Questions If I may
  136. Sicilian Theme Match
  137. ChessX 0.7
  138. Re: Who is Polgar's Follower balloona?
  139. World Live Ratings
  140. Chessbase Site
  141. Blasts from the Past
  142. Best Women in Chess?
  143. Re: Who is Polgar's Follower balloona?
  144. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament Results
  145. A cool sac in the Nimzovich Defense
  146. Re: Response to Polgar's Rule 41 Motion
  147. Re: GetClub average Time in Median.
  148. Aeroflot takes off
  149. Chess irony + chess hive.
  150. Romanian Championship
  151. 22000 chekmate exercises for raylopez99 :-)
  152. Getclub's Finest Hour: the incredible game v Peter from December2008. GUARANTEED to make you laugh really LOUD!
  153. Bermuda Open
  154. Vishy on the forthcoming WCh
  155. Punctuation in chess notation
  156. Boris Gelfand defying Father Time, getting stronger
  157. Aeroflot 2010
  158. Re: Sanny i went to the chess mall
  159. Sanny i went to the chess mall
  160. Timestamp {} in PGN how to remove from Chessbase , Fritz?
  161. When I'm 64 ...
  162. Superb Article at Chessbase on Laszlo Nagy
  163. Fishing Season Almost Over
  164. Re: GetClub, plays as good as Fritz 5.32 now.
  165. Re: CXR announce free chess rating service
  166. Moscow Open 2010
  167. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  168. Intercontinental School Team Championships, update
  169. Re: CXR announce free chess rating service
  170. Chessplayer types
  171. Moscow Open 2010
  172. Re: Time to Bring out the Sam Sloan Relatives
  173. Re: Is Susan Polgar National Invitational for Girls 2010 Still On?
  174. Re: Is Susan Polgar National Invitational for Girls 2010 Still On?
  175. Black is still OK!
  176. CXR announce free chess rating service
  177. Re: The Nightmare is OVER...
  178. Re: I won chess game again
  179. 6 - 1 is nevah enough...
  180. Latest Live Ratings
  181. Anyone else at Chesscube?
  182. Corus is Carlsen's
  183. 77 Photos from the Manhattan Libertarian Party Convention
  184. Moscow Open 2010
  185. Play Chess or Jerk Off
  186. collateral damage and dumb asses
  187. The Libertarian Alternative to Obama and Bush
  188. Adams winning giblet tournament
  189. Re: Why I love the Caro-Kann
  190. Wesley So - Anish Giri
  191. Shattering dénoument
  192. Re: Why I love the Caro-Kann
  193. Fritz 12 Update 26-11-2009
  194. Chessplayer typology
  195. Chennai 2010 Open underweigh
  196. One of Several Chess fundraisers for Haiti
  197. New Free Sites for gamers of all levels! 63109
  198. Ivan vs GC new thread
  199. Pooung quotation from chessgames,com
  200. Laugherty is, or is not to be
  201. Re: Interesting win against GetClub - Baby Level
  202. Gibraltar
  203. Re: Interesting win against GetClub - Baby Level
  204. Five-in-a-Row (Renju) For Beginners to Advanced Players
  205. Re: Who won the lawsuit?
  206. Robson loses at Corus
  207. Kalmykia, according to Chaioman Putin - no c hess content
  208. deja vu, encore
  209. Blasts from the Past of chess.misc
  210. WCF snubs FIDE inquiry into FIDE attempt to acquire WorldChampionship title
  211. Chennai 2010 Open underweigh
  212. Re: Corus Endgames
  213. The late great President Ford talks about Alexander Alekhine
  214. Corus Endgames
  215. Inveighing we will go
  216. Re: Stipulation of Settlement with Prejudice Filed with JudgeCummings
  217. Re: Stipulation of Settlement with Prejudice Filed with JudgeCummings
  218. Queenstone's Palin Moment
  219. Re: Notice of Appeal in Arden Van Upp Bankruptcy
  220. Karl Kronenberger wins Partial Summary Judgment against Susan Polgar
  221. Spain – The Story of a Great Nation
  222. Alekhine vs. Soviet Greats
  223. Guinness Record Chess Simuls
  224. Re: Amazon Christmas Shopping Blurb: More Lies about Susan Polgar
  225. Re: Amazon Christmas Shopping Blurb: More Lies about Susan Polgar
  226. Teammate needed for 2010 US Amateur Team East
  227. Why I love the Caro-Kann
  228. Re: GetClub, plays as good as Fritz 5.32 now.
  229. Re: Our Phil Digs Himself Even Deeper, and I'm Lovin' It (was: Phil
  230. Re: Our Phil Digs Himself Even Deeper, and I'm Lovin' It
  231. Re: Our Phil Digs Himself Even Deeper, and I'm Lovin' It (was: Phil
  232. Re: Our Phil Digs Himself Even Deeper, and I'm Lovin' It
  233. Solving Chess!?
  234. Re: Our Phil Digs Himself Even Deeper, and I'm Lovin' It (was: Phil
  235. Corus @ Wijk-on-Sea 2010
  236. Amber 2010
  237. Re: New Game , GC vs Ivan
  238. New Game , GC vs Ivan
  239. Fritz 12 Update
  240. Motion to USDC to Stay Bankruptcy Sale of 2550 Webster
  241. Corus 2010
  242. Chess Self-Taught For Beginners and Intermediates
  243. SPICE 2010 attracts GM-norm seekers
  244. Abuseniks, their psychology and method
  245. Our Phil Addresses the Nation
  246. Gibtelecom
  247. Polish Championship - Leaders
  248. Anand at Wik aan zee