PDA

View Full Version : alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

  1. Why pay to play correspondence chess ?
  2. Tom Dorsch Biography on Wikipedia has been deleted
  3. Play chess online! Internet chess games.
  4. What to do about Ray Gordon?
  5. Was Zurab in a Fight in Georgian Parliament
  6. Biography of Ron Henley by Sam Sloan
  7. New chess database
  8. Hanon Russell Biography by Sam Sloan
  9. Topalov accused of Cheating to Win World Chess Championship
  10. Stan Booz is number one
  11. Stan Booz is number one
  12. Stan Booz is number one !!!
  13. chessmaster10 problems
  14. Stan Booz is number one !!!
  15. Biography of Frank Brady
  16. Biography of Al Lawrence by Sam Sloan
  17. Wikipedia biography of Denis Barry
  18. Biography of Al Horowitz by Sam Sloan
  19. SYCF : New Fantastic Chess Website
  20. Carol Jarecki biography by Sam Sloan
  21. Has anyone considered the possibility.....
  22. I'm hoping for a bigger one this Christmas......hint, hint
  23. Why are the Hardinge-Simpole titles priced the way they are?
  24. List of Authors Banned or Blacklisted by USCF Sales
  25. test
  26. Sam Sloan Wikipedia biography of Jana Bellin
  27. Wikipedia Biography of David Goodman
  28. Dlugy Acquitted
  29. Wikipedia Biography of Eric Schiller
  30. Sam Sloan Definitive Wikipedia Biography of James Eade
  31. Sam Sloan's Wikipedia biography of Leroy Dubeck
  32. NEW Chess Site
  33. List of People suspected of being the Fake Sam Sloan
  34. Firefox doesn't work with Pogo chess...
  35. Re: Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  36. Free php MySQL Chess Sites
  37. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  38. Larry Parr biography on Wikipedia
  39. Tom Dorsch Wikipedia Controversy
  40. REQ: Anyone have a collection of games that come with Chess Master?
  41. IECC and IECG?
  42. Re: Bogus USCF Membership Numbers _
  43. Wikipedia biography of Mike Goodall
  44. Wikipedia Biography of Tom Dorsch
  45. Chess Mentor
  46. Re: (OT): Can You Trust Wikipedia?
  47. FA: Wooden chess set
  48. Why Pay to Play correspondence chess ?
  49. Chess Bitch book
  50. I am making a chess variant
  51. My modifications of the biography of Lisa Lane
  52. Now, Advanced Chess Levels available to play for free. (Ratings ???)
  53. Chessbase Serial number
  54. JOIN ACTIVE CHESS GROUP
  55. Wooden Magnetic Chess Sets
  56. Play chess by mail ( Fast Website,Totally Free )
  57. Now Chess Game plays four Variations to beat opponent
  58. Letter from John Hilbert to Sam Sloan
  59. Three major improvements done to Chess Game.
  60. Re: A fresh new approach to making making online
  61. My Wikipedia Biography of Charles Weldon
  62. INTETAIN 2005
  63. c1880s MILTARY CHESS - A N MYERS - Looking for Rules
  64. Now, Even the Beginner Level plays better than me.
  65. My Wikipedia Biography of Bernard Zuckerman
  66. Online Chess Program now plays better moves.
  67. Frightening New Book - UNORTHODOX CHESS!!
  68. Re: Schiller, Westerinen, and Myers
  69. World Team championship
  70. Question about Notation
  71. Stop Being Petty & Mean-Spirited.
  72. NEW CHESS CLUB..
  73. FMO CHESS CLUB
  74. My Wikipedia Biography of Barry Popik
  75. My Wikipedia Biography of Michael Valvo
  76. Notation
  77. Re: Sam Sloan's US History for Wikipedia
  78. Notation
  79. Play chess by mail.
  80. Karpov defeats Polgar with 1. g4 !!
  81. ELO FIDE ONLINE!
  82. Can I export sets from 9000 to 10th Edition?
  83. Re: Kingston-Sloan Chess Challenge
  84. Re: Kingston-Sloan Chess Challenge
  85. Re: The Absolutely 100% True Cross My Heart and Hope to Die True Story about the death of JFK
  86. Re: My Wikipedia Biography of Norman Tweed Whitaker
  87. Re: My Wikipedia Biography of Norman Tweed Whitaker
  88. Re: The Absolutely 100% True Cross My Heart and Hope to Die True Story about the death of JFK
  89. My Wikipedia Biography of Kamran Shirazi
  90. FMO CHESS CLUB
  91. chess master 6000
  92. Deep Junior vs. WGM Almira Skripchenko
  93. digital chess clocks
  94. Polgar DVDs
  95. We always welcome new players
  96. How being Ambidextrous led Sam to be able to speak more than Ten Languages
  97. Chessmaster 10th edition question
  98. Taylor Kingston's Negative Review of Schiller book on Fischer
  99. Topolov "The New World Chess Champion" by Andrew Zito
  100. Newbie: West Coast School?
  101. E-Mail Chess Program Recommendations?
  102. Wikipedia Page for John Peters
  103. Elizabeth Shaughnessy has resigned as Calchess President
  104. Report on the Crossville, Tennessee MOVE by Andrew Zito
  105. Fantastic Spam-Free semi-moderated Chess Discussion Group!
  106. chess fm / ICC chess videos removed!
  107. Why Joel Channing can "Chill Out" by Andrew Zito
  108. Purchasing Electronic Chess Board - Need Help
  109. Des Moines, IA
  110. join
  111. J accuse the Executive Board of the USCF of Fraud by Andrew Zito
  112. Anyone Interested in a Game of Chess (Slow Game)
  113. NEW CHESS CLUB IN NEW YORK !!!!!
  114. PROF. LUPIN'S CHAMBER OF CHESS
  115. Improving?
  116. New Chess Club
  117. play chess...
  118. Re: Taking a Break from rgcp
  119. Why you never heard of Lazaro Bruzon
  120. Taylor Kingston letter attacking Eric Schiller
  121. Requests to the White Collection in Cleveland
  122. learning
  123. New Wikipedia page for Anna Akhsharumova
  124. Capablanca
  125. Wikipedia page about George Koltanowski
  126. Fritz?
  127. Misleading Book Titles.
  128. My Wikipedia biography of Max Dlugy
  129. Wikipedia controversy about John W. Collins
  130. Can you get Chessmaster 9000 TCP/IP to work?
  131. New Wikipedia biographies by Sam Sloan
  132. What you think about Share Chess group?
  133. Chess exercises
  134. Review of Books by Taylor Kingston
  135. Did Pope JPII Go To Heaven??
  136. Chess resources site
  137. Wikipedia Controversy about Eric Schiller
  138. Bill Brock's obsession with Sam Sloan as a "former master"
  139. My new Chess Biograpries in Wikipedia
  140. Join the greatest chess files gruop!
  141. Sam Sloan stirs up still even more trouble
  142. SPAM FREE, SEMI-MODERATED 700+ MEMBER CHESS DISCUSSION GROUP!
  143. ATTORNEY WANTED: How about a class action lawsuit against Ubisoft?
  144. Chess Books for Sale
  145. Drag & Drop Chess Game
  146. FA: Learn to play Chess 2-- for PC
  147. Postaholic
  148. Time dalay question for quick chess?
  149. Leisure Linc
  150. Damiano's Defense Declined
  151. My Bill Brock Wikipedia page
  152. William Lombardy Wikipedia page
  153. My Raymond Weinstein Wikipedia page
  154. Mutlilevel chess...
  155. Connections between Nikkin and Natrol
  156. Re: Handwriten Ballots??
  157. Re: Just so no one forgets famous predictions of a couple weeks ago.
  158. Al Lawrence and Wife Seriously injured in Car Accident
  159. Palace Coup Fails: Beatriz Marinello ousted as President and Resigns
  160. Re: A play by play on the Phoenix Delegates' Meeting would be Cool:)
  161. Beatriz Marinello resigns
  162. Chess Turn
  163. Graphical interfaces for FICS?
  164. Re: Thank God!
  165. Crossville Meth L:ab Video Posted
  166. Chessmaster online?
  167. Crossville and Meth Problem on NBC Nightly News !!!
  168. Needed Additions to George John's List
  169. A Grudge Match Proposal: Marinello - Goichberg
  170. ICU and UCU split
  171. Tim Hanke resigns from USCF Executive Board
  172. Bogus Accounting of Crossville Land
  173. Chess on New York One
  174. What Happens to USCF NOW?
  175. Re: Should Marinello and Hanke be Permanently Expelled, Barred and Banned from the USCF??
  176. Re: Handwriten Ballots??
  177. GetLocation
  178. Re: Handwriten Ballots??
  179. Crossville Headquarters
  180. variant chess game in colour
  181. Beatriz?
  182. Political Rating Floors
  183. Finally, a chess engine for me!!!
  184. Qualifications
  185. Tim Hanke vs. The Freedom Fighters
  186. THIS WORKS FOR SOMEBODY - WHY NOT YOU?FKkHXR
  187. Women of Chess
  188. Hey everyone....check out my new MATT NEMMERS FAN CLUB!
  189. Re: What's Next for Chess HQ?
  190. Re: Executive Board election, final results
  191. Grant Perks Fired !!!
  192. USCF Elections: Northwest Region: WA, OR, ID, MT and AK Results
  193. USCF Elections: Pacific Region: CA, AZ, NV and HI Complete Results
  194. USCF Elections: Region 9, Mountains/Plains (CO, KS, UT, WY) Results
  195. USCF Elections: Mid-South Region: TN, LA, AL, AR and MS Complete Results
  196. USCF Elections: Midwest Region: IL, MO, IA and NE Complete Results
  197. USCF Elections: North-Central Region: MN, WI, ND and SD Complete Results
  198. USCF Elections: Region 5: OH, MI, IN and KY Complete Results
  199. New USCF Board will not build new building in Crossville
  200. John Humiliates Sloan in Texas
  201. USCF Elections: Region 3: PA, DC, MD, Del, VA, WVa Complete Results
  202. USCF Elections: New York, New Jersey Complete Results
  203. USCF Elections: Sloan beats Success Team in Virgin Islands
  204. Goichberg Slate is sweeping election
  205. USCF Elections: New England Complete Results
  206. USCF Elections: Region 4: NC, SC, FL and GA, Complete Results
  207. SAM SLOAN WINS!
  208. LOOK AT ME NOW WITH MY NEW ANAL PROBE!!
  209. CHESS MASTERMINDS SITE ACTIVATION
  210. Success Team Skipping Town?
  211. Karpov exclusively
  212. Zsuzsa Polgar is on the Cover of Parade Magazine for July 17, 2005
  213. Tim Taylor responds to Sam Sloan
  214. Re: Why the US Chess Success Team Can Achieve Continued Success In the Future
  215. Re: why vote for the success team?
  216. ANN COULTER Wants POLICE CAMERAS on EVERY STREET
  217. Re: election
  218. Where is Bill Brock?
  219. Who Speaks for Gay Men in USCF?
  220. Chess Software
  221. Are the USCF Ballots Protected from Forgery?
  222. Re: "Altering Sam Sloan" Contest Winners
  223. Re: Forgive and forget- Natrol?
  224. Re: election
  225. Sam's Games from the World Open
  226. My Online Chess Program!
  227. My Trusty Damiano's Defense Fails
  228. Re: election
  229. Fat Dyke Destroys USCF
  230. Re: Booz ducks lie detector
  231. Who is telling the truth
  232. Please Daddy, Send Me Money!
  233. Disturbing Fake "Sam Sloan" postings
  234. Sam Beat Bill Brock's ass!
  235. FIRST ANNUAL RGCP GRUDGE MATCH IS TODAY - SUNDAY, JUNE 26, 2005 (details inside)
  236. Sam Sloan has arrived in Chicago for the Grudge Match with Brock
  237. Following the 1st Annual RGCP Grudge Match on ICC! (Sunday, June 26)
  238. Grudge Match - Sloan vs. Brock: Need $200, an arbiter, & Sloan to agree on date
  239. Expanding the USCF Tournament Archives
  240. Famous Masters I Beat When They Were Kids
  241. Polish Chess Federation
  242. African-American Chess Hall of Fame
  243. Gay Chess Federation
  244. Re: Am I hopeless? Is it to late for me, age wise?
  245. Re: SAM: PICK A WEEKEND!!!! June 25/26 or July 2/3?
  246. mate problem in less than 25 moves
  247. Sam Sloan's Chess Peak
  248. Re: Am I hopeless? Is it to late for me, age wise?
  249. Bill Brack's Daughters Want Help!
  250. Gay Match: Kingston vs. Marinello