PDA

View Full Version : alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13

  1. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  2. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  3. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  4. Is Beatriz Marinello a DYKE??
  5. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  6. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  7. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  8. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  9. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  10. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  11. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  12. Case Continued in Sloan vs. Marinello
  13. Too much Harsh Criticism
  14. Reply to Affidavit of Bill Goichberg
  15. Reply to Affidavit of Leroy Dubeck
  16. Chess Online?
  17. The Rise of Betty Marinello
  18. Does anybody like the new Google Groups format?
  19. Affidavit of Bill Goichberg in Opposition to Sloan
  20. USA CHESS
  21. USA CHESS
  22. Affidavit of Leroy Dubeck in Opposition to Sloan
  23. Randy Bauer and the Gang-of-Four
  24. Help with a "reference" to a type of defense?
  25. Dr. Karl Burger
  26. Quick Draws Problem Solved in US Championship
  27. Tony Cottell and USCF Finances
  28. Beatriz says that she is resigning effective January 1
  29. US Championship Player was forfeited when his cellular phone rang at the board.
  30. A Young Coder's Chess Toy
  31. Sick of Sam Sloan...
  32. Text of Letter from New York Attorney General to Judge Horowitz
  33. Letter from New York Attorney General to Judge Horowitz posted
  34. NY Attorney General to Beatriz Marinello: Your Ass is Grass
  35. Fearless Randy Bauer fears certified mail from Sam Sloan
  36. Sam Scores Glorious Victory
  37. Is Beatriz Marinello having trouble because of the Patriot Act?
  38. Hearing Tomorrow in Goshen Supreme Court at 9:00 AM
  39. Re: Crossville
  40. Rules Question from National Chess Congress
  41. website hosting
  42. Trip to Disney
  43. ELO system
  44. Novice Player Looking For Opponent
  45. Anna Zatonskih defeats Shabalov in first round of US Championship
  46. KK Karanja
  47. GET YOUR FREE TRIP
  48. chess training
  49. I found this great little site
  50. ~~~~ CHESS COMPOSITION & ENDGAME FORUM ~~~~
  51. ~~~~ CHESS COMPOSITION & ENDGAME FORUM ~~~~
  52. Newgroup Downloads
  53. ~~~~ CHESS COMPOSITION & ENDGAME FORUM ~~~~
  54. Re: I am thinking of bringing a lawsuit to stop the move to Crossville - Opinions Wanted
  55. LOGIC DEBATE
  56. EVIDENCE
  57. Fritz8 Chess Program
  58. please help
  59. eBay : Fritz8 Chess Program
  60. http://JonJasonCzuhai.WS ----TEXAS HOLD-'EM CHAMP ! ----------------------------------------------------
  61. I am thinking of bringing a lawsuit to stop the move to Crossville - Opinions Wanted
  62. Why could not you have waited two weeks?
  63. Why not build a USCF headquarters in Far Rockaway?
  64. --------100% Mentally Disabled Grand Master At Chess !!! ------------------------------
  65. USCF VOTE TO MOVE TO CROSSVILLE BY March 31, 2005
  66. USCF has voted again to move to Crossville
  67. Chess Quiz #3 by Sam Sloan
  68. LCD Chess Computer
  69. Please take my Chess Quiz
  70. A Chess Quiz
  71. Re: Beatriz Marinello wants to be USCF Executive Director
  72. Beatriz Marinello wants to be USCF Executive Director
  73. # Get FREE Sony VAIO, iPod, Xbox, PlayStation, or Cell Phone when you spend $40..!!
  74. Old chess sets
  75. Sam Sloan's Best Games of Chess
  76. Chess computer manual
  77. CHESS REPORT AND POST MONTHLY - SEPTEMBER ISSUE (plain txt version)
  78. a chess puzzler.... more obvious than you think
  79. Excellent UseNet Download Tutorial >>> http://news.wfsd.net
  80. 6$ into $10 000 THIS REALLY WORKS!!!!
  81. Re: Old Fogies on the US Olympiad Team
  82. Mike Goodall Reports on the CalChess Meeting today
  83. Open Letter to CalChess
  84. Re: Elizabeth Shaugnessy Intensive Care/ Richard Peterson joining bobby in Prison
  85. Abe Yanofsky Memorial 2004 Pictures Available
  86. Chess Cafe - USCF Controversy
  87. US Olympiad Team
  88. Good clubs in northern Virginia?
  89. Saitek Cosmic Chess vs. Kasparov Chessmate on PDA
  90. test
  91. Fischer + Kosteniuk
  92. Fischer + Kosteniuk
  93. Fischer + Kosteniuk
  94. Fischer + Kosteniuk
  95. Playboy Magazine vs. Chess Life
  96. jCo Almost FREE MONEY !! jCo
  97. 3 Dont Forget To Take Your Vitamins 33
  98. I'm in the process of selling off my chess stuff
  99. * Chess Clock
  100. Some chess sets and other stuff
  101. discussion group charter / FAQ
  102. position notation?
  103. Delaware Chess Festival Tournament
  104. Re: Need to outsource = mismanagement
  105. Chess Newbie
  106. The Chess Portal
  107. MODERATOR READ
  108. New Online Store
  109. Chess is EVIL, was created by the devil !
  110. Chess sets and more
  111. Chessmaster 9000
  112. staunton chess men
  113. beware
  114. Chess Equalizer Dice available on-line
  115. Scooby Doo Chess
  116. Heirloom Chess sets
  117. Knocking over the King rule -- can someone clarify?
  118. FA: Six Classic Chess Books - One Price - (One Day Left In Auction)
  119. Test
  120. Test
  121. Test
  122. WHERE TO PLAY CHESS ON A NEWSGROUP?
  123. Need Help
  124. FA: Six Classic Chess Books
  125. Sam Sloan's 500 Words Candidate's Statement (This is final.)
  126. Discovered Checkmate by a pinned bishop
  127. chessworks server ?
  128. MODERATOR READ
  129. MODERATOR READ
  130. MODERATOR READ
  131. MODERATOR READ
  132. looking for chess clock
  133. Free Money!!! This Really Works!!!
  134. chess equipment review site - relocating to new domain
  135. Test
  136. What is the least amount of moves to win
  137. "JFK"
  138. test2
  139. test
  140. WTB: Chess sets
  141. Master list of good free chess programs.
  142. Ebony Chess Set, Drueke Board FS
  143. information here on handheld chess computers
  144. 844675361584 money 844675361584
  145. 517514303603 money 517514303603
  146. To play this Dangerous Game, We creep
  147. Three Fantastic New Chess Newsgroups!
  148. You are cordially invited, To our Private Party Tonight
  149. Handheld computer chess site
  150. Postal Lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED
  151. test
  152. Designed for the man of exceptional intellect
  153. Carling Wizard..
  154. test news
  155. Jan. 31st scholastic tournament - Mt. Vernon, WA
  156. gold key for chessrally 2
  157. "A Parent's Guide to Chess" - my book review
  158. Chess R - I - N - G is Down
  159. Re: 440 Professional Legal Forms for do it yourself! 44
  160. The Red Head Club:
  161. Re: Its easy and its legal
  162. Earn money by completing serveys, not points!!!
  163. just learning
  164. MODERATOR READ
  165. PARIS HILTON: Here Is The X-Rated Video Everyone is Talking About 7997
  166. MWF 30 seeks horny men for phone conversation and more! 2580
  167. Re: NEW CHESS MOVIE COMING OUT...?
  168. Request for proposals "Ownership of Building for Chess/Arts Center ------ Gens Una Sumus"
  169. CHESS COMPUTERS - CHESS COMPUTERS - CHESS COMPUTERS - CHESS COMPUTERS - CHESS COMPUTERS -
  170. N.Y. Times Chess
  171. Nine Pawn Problem
  172. A good computer game with a rare EP capture!!!
  173. Chess Game Boards
  174. Alexandra: a new talking chess computer - a review
  175. Amsterdam Forum - Chess Boxing
  176. Chess Software Recommendation Requested
  177. Chess Software Recommendation Requested
  178. How to properly handle bizarre moves during 'book' openings?
  179. jeux d échec
  180. chess computer shopping? - some things to consider
  181. Re: 18 Year old Ex-Girlfriend dumped me payback-VIRUS
  182. scholastic chess - still growing every year!
  183. introducing the new Chess r-i-n-g
  184. Fritz and chess
  185. Chess
  186. Good chess player!???
  187. New Chess Site
  188. Chessmaster 8000
  189. Chess Computers are here!!!
  190. The thing about web rings
  191. Chessbase University?
  192. MODERATOR READ
  193. MODERATOR READ
  194. Anyone know of any chess clubs in Chandler Az or a website to give the info i need
  195. WARNING CONTAINS VIRUS Re: HOT HOT HOT
  196. WARNING CONTAINS VIRUS Re: HOT HOT HOT
  197. hi
  198. Re: Is Bobby Fischer crazy?
  199. Bill Goichberg takes care of his interests as does the ICC Yahoo and MSN
  200. Bruce Draney did you pay your dues boy!!
  201. Re: USCF governance vs dictatorship
  202. The USCF breeched its contract with the membership by cutting the size of Chess Life in half
  203. win chess game on ps2
  204. Chess Funding & Sponsorship
  205. Re: $0 Prize Rated Tournaments but as masters don't pay EFs why should we?? Chess is a Sport!!
  206. Computer Chess Tutorials
  207. Re: Chessmaster 9000 Grandmaster opponents
  208. Lion endgame study
  209. Chess Servers
  210. TEST XIAOLING
  211. ****
  212. *********Chess Competition PRIZE
  213. *****
  214. (no subject)
  215. MODERATOR READ
  216. Where did all the Chess computers go???
  217. Chess databases
  218. Last 3 days to save $$$ on ChessBase MegaBase 2003!
  219. MODERATOR READ
  220. MODERATOR READ
  221. MODERATOR READ
  222. A good book on common positions
  223. Final Test
  224. test post
  225. ChessBase MegaBase 2003 for sale on eBay!
  226. MODERATOR READ
  227. MODERATOR READ
  228. Opening?
  229. MODERATOR READ
  230. MODERATOR READ
  231. DVD lessons
  232. Torre Attack
  233. Sunday Chess
  234. A new DB for free
  235. my fancy chess set
  236. Worlds Strongest Chess Program Shredder 7 on eBay!
  237. Pocket Fritz 2 - Search Online (Internet) Fails
  238. Fritz6, ABC if Chess Training and plus
  239. Re: simple question about PGN notation
  240. Re: sending test
  241. MODERATOR READ
  242. MODERATOR READ
  243. MODERATOR READ
  244. MODERATOR READ
  245. MODERATOR READ
  246. MODERATOR READ
  247. New Quiz Site
  248. Gambit Book: How to use Computers for chess
  249. Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software
  250. how do we get rid of the spam here??