PDA

View Full Version : alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

  1. Re: Texas Tech Student Paper Covers Sloan Action
  2. Are you facing problem playing at GetClub Chess.
  3. Pal Benko's Endgame Laboratory can now be ordered online
  4. Now, play Chess with Human Opponents OR Computer at GetClub Site.
  5. Is Bill Hall really out sick again or just a lazy bum who doesn't want to work?
  6. A Typically Misleading Statement by Gregory Alexander
  7. WM in Mexico
  8. Bill Goichberg and his 17,000 postcards
  9. One of the best game I have ever seen.
  10. Proposed unsigned TRO in Sloan vs. Truong, USCF, et al, 07 CIV 8537
  11. I have filed a lawsuit against Truong, Polgar, USCF et al
  12. September 2007 Winners at GetClub Chess Competition.
  13. F.I.C.S.
  14. Truong complains about the "hacker" who proved that he is The Fake Sam Sloan
  15. Let's see how long this one survives without being deleted
  16. Anand wins World Chess Championship
  17. Anand is new world chess champion
  18. Efforts to Obtain Corporate Sponsorship for Chess
  19. Polgar Complains about New Website
  20. She's going to get the *******s
  21. Excellent New Chess-in-Education Resource
  22. Another Goichberg Cover-up
  23. Polgar says that she "Did not pull a Gorbachev" by playing 1. g4 on the ceremonial first move
  24. GetClub Chess Game was improved
  25. Goichberg Urges Restraint
  26. New Sam Sloan Video Uploaded
  27. Re: Truong is Fake Sloan, Jackass Lafferty & Fake Ray Gordon
  28. Re: USCF Pension and Finance Problems and Slow Response From Board
  29. Questions about the "Gold Affiliate" status of Polgar
  30. Famous Video: Sofia Polgar defeats Korchnoi
  31. GetClub Chess Game Tweaked.
  32. From Zsuzsa, With Love
  33. Rob Mitchell is a con man and swindler
  34. Re: USCF Pension and Finance Problems and Slow Response From Board
  35. Re: Police report on Marcus Roberts
  36. Rob Mitchell exposed as a Big Time Con Artist
  37. What are the Moderators Doing??
  38. 2008 US Championship questions
  39. Jude Acers is playing in the World Senior Championship in Austria
  40. Truong and Polgar quit the USCF Forums (again)
  41. Getclub Chess beat whitehat with easy level.
  42. USCF Forums to Suspend Sam Sloan for calling Stan Vaughan a "crook"
  43. Source for Eight Officers Problem?
  44. Proposal to Post Top-100 lists on the Internet
  45. USCF President Ordered Name of Sam Sloan not to be Published in Chess Life
  46. Susan Polgar wants "permanent banning" of "trouble makers"
  47. Gregory Alexander demands an "Official Retraction"
  48. Two FOC Members Resign and Call for New Rules
  49. Polgar/Truong rips off USCF Forums design?!
  50. Bill Hall plans to disable the FOC
  51. Fidelity Chess Challenger Instruction Manual
  52. Nomorechess desire fulfilled by GetClub Chess.
  53. General Questions about the new uschess.org website
  54. Almost Everybody has a FIDE ID Number Now
  55. Susan Polgar claims she has a "Good Relationship" with Xie Jun now
  56. Re: It's Diferent When You're On The Board
  57. Contradictory Rules on USCF Forums
  58. Can Fritz8 beat GetClub Master Level.
  59. Can you tell me about pawn structure?
  60. Free speech, bad laws, and a gathering storm...
  61. Brian Lafferty replaces Sam Sloan as the biggest dickhead
  62. Attorney Brian Lafferty is a horse's ass
  63. Susan Polgar and Infectech, Inc.
  64. I'm old, I'm wrinkled, but I'm still a prick
  65. Polgar's Refusal to Defend Her Woman's World Championship
  66. Haunting words from Duncan Oxley about Brian Lafferty
  67. What is the meaning of the word "Forum" ?
  68. A New Moderator, Tim Sawmiller, is Savaging the USCF Forums
  69. Susan Polgar attacks the Board Majority on her Blogspot
  70. Why are you Winning at GetClub Chess.
  71. Problems Caused by The Fake Sam Sloan
  72. Formal Complaint Against Joel Channing
  73. Duncan Oxley has died
  74. interesting puzzle......try this you will be rewarded...
  75. rapid chess...try your luck
  76. Sam's Plan Down the Drain
  77. Pal Benko's Endgame Laboratory has just been published today
  78. Beginner Level beat Nomorechess Twice on same day.
  79. Who invented the word "Trollgar"?
  80. Winners for Aug 2007 at GetClub Chess.
  81. False Claims by Polgar
  82. "enforcement" vs. "strict enforcement"
  83. Polgar attends Chess-in-Education Conference in Scotland
  84. Joel Channing comments on the Suspensions of Sloan and Marinello
  85. Re: The USCF Board At Work
  86. Accoona Securities Scandal
  87. Are you unable to complete games at GetClub.
  88. Sam Sloan is joining force with Brian P Lafferty to sue the USCF
  89. Game Corrected (2 more errors removed.)
  90. Brian P. Lafferty plans to sue the USCF
  91. An Error removed from GetClub Chess
  92. Brand new Online Chess Club
  93. Re: Senator Gravel: Bobby Fischer should be pardoned
  94. Re: Senator Gravel: Bobby Fischer should be pardoned
  95. Brian P. Lafferty behaves like a 3 year old
  96. Marcus and his sister
  97. Who's the biggest asshole? Brian Lafferty, Brenan Nierman or Sam Sloan?
  98. GetClub Chess beat Worlds Strongest Computer Game !!!
  99. Do Polgar and Truong deserve a Honeymoon?
  100. GetClub Chess working Again.
  101. Congratulations to Joel Channing, Paul Truong and Susan Polgar on being elected Members at Large
  102. Brand New Motorola 8930 $280
  103. Susan Polgar Chess Tournament in Miami Herald news article
  104. Is Brian Lafferty gay lover of Sam Sloan?
  105. Susan's Secret Plan has failed to reveal itself
  106. Joel Channing wants all criticism of Polgar to be stopped
  107. Trollgar's Dilemma
  108. The Real USCF Financial Condition
  109. Channing wants Sloan to be suspended again
  110. Poor Sammy. Will he sleep on the floor again?
  111. The New Paul Truong
  112. Judit Polgar contrasted with Susan Polgar
  113. Brian Lafferty to be suspended
  114. Motion to Close Down USCF Forums
  115. Win with Damiano's Defense
  116. chess puzzle videos for the casual player
  117. Paul Truong aka "ChessPromotion" has returned to the USCF Forums today
  118. My Last Motions to the Board
  119. Sloan, Brenan Nierman, Brian Lafferty are mindless idiots
  120. What is wrong with George and Brenan Nierman?
  121. Will Joel Channing Convert to Polgarism?
  122. Re: Resignation of Gregory Alexander as moderator5
  123. Will Polgar Make it Through the Delegates' Meeting?
  124. Brenan Nierman supports convicted felon Sam Sloan
  125. Brenan Nierman took the lead as the resident idiot
  126. Re: Free Chess Guide
  127. I am not humiliated by my election defeat
  128. Polgar Blogspot States She Will Accept USCF Presidency
  129. Polgar Owes Victory to Her Blogspot
  130. Will the Fake Sam Sloan stop posting here now that he has been elected?
  131. Polgar for President
  132. Who are the 600 idiots who voted for Sam Sloan?
  133. Will Brian Lafferty sue the USCF?
  134. Re: Bill Goichberg comments on Election Results Thus Far
  135. Bill Goichberg comments on Election Results Thus Far
  136. Election Results
  137. Brian P Lafferty insulted the great Kevin Bachler of Illinois
  138. Brian P Lafferty supports a convicted felon
  139. Brian P Lafferty cited for being an asshole
  140. Brian P Lafferty defends convicted felon Sam Sloan
  141. One of my Proposals to make the USCF Profitable Again
  142. Election Over but Financial Results Still Not Public
  143. The asshole club members: Brian P Lafferty, Harry Payne, Brian Mottorshead and David Quinn
  144. Vote for Sam Sloan
  145. Goichberg, Channing, Schultz and Hough deceiving members
  146. Problems with Payment of Prizes at the US Championships
  147. Reforming OMOV
  148. Brian P. Lafferty lacks honesty according to Steve Owens
  149. Randy Hough, Bill Goichberg and Don Schultz committed criminal offense
  150. Brian P. Lafferty lacks trustworthiness according to Hal Terrie
  151. Brian P Lafferty whines like a bitch
  152. Brian P Lafferty defends criminal conducts by the board
  153. Unethical conduct by Hough, Goichberg and Schultz
  154. Nolan challenges Brian P Lafferty's trustworthiness
  155. Brian P Lafferty's credibility is being challenged
  156. Hal Terrie thinks Brian Lafferty is untrustworthy
  157. Joel Channing fingered Beatrice Marinello
  158. Goichberg sought to Remove Sam Sloan from the USCF Board
  159. The Fake Sam Sloan is Back Today
  160. My relationship with Beatriz Marinello
  161. Marinello, Schultz, Goichberg and Dubeck
  162. Truong Threatens Another Lawsuit
  163. More Lies by Truong and Polgar
  164. Are parodies allowed on the USCF Forums?
  165. Release of USCF Financial Statements has been Delayed
  166. Release of USCF Financial Statements has been Delayed
  167. Re: An old fashioned fairy story
  168. "I feel wonderful. I feel great. - Beatriz Marinello
  169. "I feel wonderful. I feel great." - Beatriz Marinello
  170. test
  171. GetClub Chess will take Little Longer.
  172. GetClub Chess will take Little Longer.
  173. Headphone Questions at the World Open
  174. Saitek KASPAROV CHESS COMPUTER ChampionAdvancedTrainer
  175. Susan Polgar claims that Sloan altered Truong's Biographies
  176. Re: Resignation of Gregory Alexander as moderator5
  177. Benjamin Attacks Sam Sloan in New In Chess
  178. Publishing an opening on a website
  179. Re: The Polgar Truong Campaign Summarized
  180. Should Chess Life Columnists be Expected to Play Chess?
  181. Susan Polgar has filed her Form 990 for 2006
  182. Re: If Elected, Will Polgar Serve??
  183. Re: Resignation of Gregory Alexander as moderator5
  184. Campaign Mailing
  185. Executive Director endorsed by Bill Goichberg
  186. More Mishandling of Life Membership Assets
  187. Re: Resignation of Gregory Alexander as moderator5
  188. My Jim Murray Story
  189. Susan Polgar has posted negative information about the medical condition of a political rival to her blog
  190. Resignation of Gregory Alexander as moderator5
  191. Cheap Marlboro cigarettes. ------- Hardly any raw glad bucket changes printers in back of Julie's sick spoon.
  192. Harry Payne's mother is a whore
  193. Re: Goichberg Predicts that Sloan will be Defeated
  194. WEBSITE WITH A CHESS OPENING DICTIONARY?
  195. The "Famous Polgar Dog and Pony Show"
  196. My Plans to Create Videos Promoting Scholastic Chess
  197. Sam Sloan's Games from the 2007 World Open
  198. Deadly, Dangerous, Decisive Damiano's Defense Defeats Drei Denizens During World Open
  199. Jealously Guarded Secrets Used by Grand Masters
  200. WHAT IS THE BEST CHESS SOFTWARE PROGRAM OUT THERE?
  201. Polgar, Truong and their Great Success in Training the Woman's Team
  202. Bill Goichberg's Long Service on the Board
  203. Posting by Stephen Jones
  204. New Reprinted Book: "White to Play and Win"
  205. Chess Horror Show Gets Sued
  206. Stan Vaughan is Back
  207. Polgar Letter to the Board
  208. The Polgar Claim to have won the "Triple Crown" of Chess
  209. Susan Polgar's training of the "Chess Bitch"
  210. Susan Polgar is trying to grab the Denker
  211. Please Help Guy Macon with his Tablebase Size Estimates
  212. Conflict of Interest by Susan Polgar
  213. Susan Polgar and the "girls on a bordello fighting over a client" remark
  214. Susan Polgar working in a "cheap bordello" thread
  215. Al Horowitz signed book FA
  216. "half-truths, unsupported rumors and paranoid fantasies"
  217. The real problem is not micro-management
  218. Susan Should Stop Attacking Her Sponsors
  219. Desperately Seeking Susan
  220. Great News as the USCF only lost $57,915 this year
  221. Brady Elected President of the Marshall Chess Club
  222. An Old Joke about Chess
  223. GOOD VIDEO ON CHESS TACTICS AND STRATEGY
  224. How a USCF By-Laws Change Gets Pased
  225. I Win the USCF Forums Chess Championship
  226. UNDERWEAR LINGERIE
  227. "the sponsor"
  228. Dewain Barber: Please Declare Your Intentions
  229. Recommended Chess Pieces & Board
  230. Regarding Susan's Record
  231. Anonymous Postings to Polgar's Blog
  232. Susan Polgar "Fighting for Chess"
  233. Polgar Pattern of Attacks
  234. Paul Truong from Sept 1986 Chess Life, page 26
  235. Re: Polgar/Truong In Perspective
  236. Team Polgar
  237. excuse me
  238. welkom ewerybody
  239. Re: Our Jerry has bad hair day & night too!
  240. Everybody Wants Lux but Susan
  241. Re: How must to list your name on the USCF ballot?
  242. 365 Selected Chess Endings by Whitaker is published today
  243. Susan Polgar dyes her hair blond !!!!!
  244. Complaint against Susan Polgar
  245. Another Grandiose Claim by Susan Polgar
  246. Slate of Stephen Jones, Joe Lux, Don Schultz and Sam Sloan
  247. Bauer spanked me
  248. Innes Challenges Sloan to a Grudge Match
  249. Randy Bauer's Support for the Move to Crossville
  250. Re: Are There Better Chess Software Packages Than Chessmaster 10000?