PDA

View Full Version : alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13

  1. Donna Alarie supports Sam Sloan
  2. I am the Father of Anna Nicole Smith's Baby
  3. Leroy Dubeck found me more support in Donna Alarie
  4. Deleted from uschess.org/forums by the Moderator
  5. Abnormal bloke?
  6. Sam Sloan draws an 8-year-old Girl
  7. HOly crap this ng calms down if you put samsloan in your killfile.
  8. Status of Qualifiers to the US Championship
  9. RGC chess tournament
  10. Billing the USCF
  11. Crossville HQ should be shut down
  12. Goichberg wants to move HQ from Crossville
  13. Proof of the Existence of The Fake Sam Sloan
  14. I'm being blamed for losing $344,225
  15. Big Blue
  16. The USCF lost $344,225 - Vote for Sloan, Schultz, Goodall and Lux
  17. I am in Los Angeles for the Executive Board meeting.
  18. Sloan, Schultz, Goodall and Lux
  19. My endorsement of Don Schultz and slate
  20. Kasparov Foundation's President caught lying to the NY Times
  21. My felony convictions
  22. My felony convictions
  23. My felony conviction
  24. Review of Chess Puzzles for the Casual Player, Vol. 1
  25. Jan Results comming soon at GetClub Chess.
  26. First Campaign Statement by Sam Sloan
  27. Joel Channing Also Asks Counsel How to Get Rid of Sam Sloan
  28. Below you will find Mike Matsler's response to Bill G.'s questions
  29. Counsel Responds to Bill's Question on How to Remove Sam Sloan as Director
  30. I'll sue the USCF and all board members
  31. Letter by Bill Goichberg Asking Counsel How to Get Rid of Sam Sloan
  32. Decision of Ethics Committee on Complaint by Grant Perks
  33. Answer by Sam Sloan to Ethics Complaint by Grant Perks
  34. Grant Perks Ethics Complaint against Sam Sloan
  35. WAIVER AND RESTATEMENT OF DECLARATION OF CONDITIONS, COVENANTS, RESTRICTIONS AND RESERVATIONS UPON CROSSVILLE INDUSTRIAL PARK PROPERTY
  36. Petition for Rehearing of Decision on Ethics Complaint by Grant Perks against Sam Sloan
  37. Marcus Roberts is a big fat chicken
  38. Re: Exclusive Executive Board Video discussing FIDE Membership
  39. I created a new poll for me to win
  40. New Slate Formed!
  41. Re: USCF is being sued over racism
  42. I do not like recent improvements in google.
  43. Michael Khodarkovsky and Kasparov Chess Foundation makes the New York Times
  44. Plug-In Profit Site
  45. Great Success at last to GetClub.
  46. I won't sign any code of conducts
  47. Stephen Jones for USCF Executive Board
  48. Paul Truong has edited my biography on Wikipedia
  49. 2 face Beatriz Marinello is attacking me
  50. What does the USCF's "Internet Insurance" cover
  51. A Serious Legal Issue Facing the USCF Forums
  52. Questions about Joel Channing
  53. Re: Question for the RGC Tournament players
  54. 1970 Rovinj-Zagreb PGN
  55. Better Excuses for Joel Channing for the "Under the Table" Incident
  56. Joel Channing "Under the Table"
  57. Four More threads have been deleted by Mike Nolan
  58. Chessville Vignettes
  59. Michael Aigner on the US Championship
  60. Tanner and AF4C. Now Goichberg, Channing and SP next
  61. Response to Ethics Complaint by Herbert Rodney Vaughn
  62. Goichberg, Polgar, Truong, Free Ads in Chess Life and the $39,000
  63. Bill Goichberg and the 2007 US Championship
  64. Re: a question for Sam Sloan
  65. Re: OTOH
  66. Jen Shahade will replace Dan Lucas as Editor
  67. Mike Goodall has been hospitalized
  68. AF4C has withdrawn from sponsoring the 2007 US Championship
  69. I sacked the AF4C - Who will be next?
  70. I'm very upset at myself
  71. A Rather Odd Fact About Books About Chess
  72. Modern Joseki and Fuseki has been reprinted
  73. I told you so!
  74. My lawsuit threat against the USCF prevailed! The USCF apologized to me!
  75. Sevan Muradian is the new organizer of the US Championship
  76. Greatest Chess Games of Sam Sloan
  77. Bill Goichberg must resign immediately
  78. Bill Goichberg is a mouse
  79. Re: Dirt on Tanner?
  80. Beatriz Marinello has also been suspended from posting to the USCF Forums
  81. Mike Nolan should be fired for suspending me
  82. Simply Amazing
  83. Everyone talks about me
  84. How many were interviewed for the web editor position?
  85. Mike Nolan is out to get Beatriz Marinello
  86. Why does everyone hate me?
  87. Are all satisfied with GetClub Chess.
  88. Is chessmaster 8 still available
  89. Is chessmaster 8 still available
  90. My friend Beatriz defends me
  91. Jack LeMoine thinks he can stop me
  92. Duncan Oxley and Hal Bogner will defend me
  93. Don Schultz used me
  94. I'll sue the USCF
  95. I have been suspended from posting to uschess.org/forums
  96. Bill Hall and Mike Nolan banned me
  97. It's a fake post by Brock
  98. Re: What are chess players IQ's?
  99. Nolan and Goichberg are trying to muzzle me
  100. Dirty stuff from Nolan, Vaughn and Brock
  101. USCF Rating the Olympiad
  102. My friend Don Schultz is running for the board again
  103. Re: Direct Questions( Was: Does it exist if we don't look?)
  104. Re: Why is Shahade destroying the USCF website?
  105. Re: The Chess Bitch
  106. Re: FIDE SPEAKS
  107. Chess results 2006 gone & 2007 arrives.
  108. Why does Mike Nolan defend Polgar?
  109. Appointment By Grant Perks of Herbert Vaughn as Alternate Delegate for Ohio
  110. Feuding parents in Gilbert AZ move battle off chess boards, and Robert Tanner is involved
  111. Feuding parents in Gilbert AZ move battle off chess boards, and Robert Tanner is involved
  112. The deadline has passed
  113. Recommend chess program?
  114. Marcus Roberts will sponsor the 2007 US Championship in Wyoming
  115. The Mystery of the USCF Computer Taken by Miss P
  116. Irony of Susan's Complaint
  117. AF4C out of 2007 US Championship
  118. My new book on Thomas Jefferson just came out
  119. Possible Chicago Bid to Hold the 2007 US Championship
  120. Ben Finegold letter on the US Championship
  121. The best board
  122. I plan to take over the world
  123. Re: FIDE is such a BIG JOKE - FIDE houses WAR CRIMINALS
  124. New IRC Channel: #moderncalcs
  125. Dubeck, Sloan and Marinello will reign again
  126. Goichberg is lying again
  127. Goichberg is done politically
  128. Dubeck & Marinello vs. Goichberg
  129. Conflict of interest - Bill Goichberg must resign immediately
  130. The USCF must get rid of Goichberg and Erik Anderson
  131. Goichberg, Channing and Hough must go
  132. Goichberg MUST step down - Sam Sloan for President
  133. Outrageous Announcement of the US Champiobnship
  134. Szusza and Me: The Whole Story
  135. Pastor Haji Sam Sloan, Rabbi
  136. Big scandal revealed
  137. Re: Merry Christmas
  138. Joel Channing is attacking me again
  139. Bill Brock and me; The BIG story
  140. Goichberg and me; The gay story
  141. Happiness in Nolanland: Another Polgar Thread is Deleted.
  142. Why end game not so Well?
  143. I'm in love with Jennifer Shahade
  144. Re: USCF lists Marcus as an active member from Wyoming
  145. This bitch Donna Alarie wants to recall me
  146. Five Questions for 2007 USCF Executive Board Candidates
  147. Randy Bauer and Mikhail Korenman are gay
  148. I filed ethics charges against Joel Channing, Don Schultz and Bill Goichberg
  149. I am looking for self-written texts (Stories, documentations, reviews, tips etc.)
  150. Capablanca-Botvinnik
  151. Jealously Guarded Secrets Used by Grand Masters to Win Nearly Every Game
  152. Chess puzzles
  153. Gay Chess Tournaments?
  154. Play by email or postal mail chess
  155. Results for Nov, 2006 GetClub Tournament.
  156. Behind the Robert Tanner Conspiracy
  157. GetClub Chess Game improved
  158. Decision in Ethics Complaint Against Robert Tanner
  159. Chrisf winning Master Level playing same game 3 times
  160. Chrisf winning Master Level playing same game again and again.
  161. Unification Wars
  162. Beginner Level playing very fast.
  163. Several Saints on 3-14-06
  164. Instantchess
  165. Playing with Human Opponents at GetClub
  166. What is the biggest price?
  167. Estimate the quantity of the wheat grains to put on the last square of the chessboard
  168. Whats your Opinion about GetClub Game.?
  169. A fair trade
  170. free chess book for exchanging links
  171. GetClub Winners for Oct 2006 is Chrisf with 71.9 Points.
  172. GetClub Game Development Stopped due to Money
  173. NEW BOBBY FISCHER INTERVIEW!!
  174. Vote-Chess
  175. Tough Competition at GetClub Chess by new Players.
  176. Re: Rip-off of Reinfeld? (was: Improve your chess in 7 days or less)
  177. Re: Improve your chess in 7 days or less
  178. Improve your chess in 7 days or less
  179. Fire the Webmaster !!
  180. Tough Competition going at GetClub Chess.
  181. Nice online chess game here - beats solitare!
  182. Old Chess Books
  183. Re: Chess Fascists?
  184. Sanny is a nice person
  185. Nomorechess is going to be beaten now!!!
  186. chess set in box with large hand carved/turned wooden chess pieces-$25
  187. Chess Game further improved. (Time Managment)
  188. Topalov's Neighbor
  189. At last I won a game with Beginner Level.
  190. 5th and final sample puzzle
  191. How to improve GetClub Chess Game?
  192. more fun 4 slammin' sammy sloan:
  193. Kramnik Toilet Record
  194. Bobby Fischer
  195. Kramnik
  196. 4th sample puzzle
  197. Re: HUGE NEWS!!! Kramnik Forfeits Game # 5
  198. Fire the Webmaster !!
  199. Fire the Webmaster !!
  200. Fire the Webmaster !!
  201. Brand New Chess Book for Casual Players!
  202. Fischer's Game Wanted
  203. World Championship
  204. Herbert Rodney Vaughn 300 page Ethics Complaint
  205. Crafty 20.14 into Deep Fritz 8
  206. Do you recognize this World Chess Champion
  207. GetClub "Beginner level" won 5 Games out of 6 games
  208. Correspondence Chess ( Totally Free )
  209. My new chess book is out
  210. Game site
  211. Polgar Life magazine
  212. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  213. Re: Apology to Jay Sabine
  214. Can you pleasecomment a chess position?
  215. Re: Virtually All USCF Financial Records have been Destroyed
  216. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  217. "Destroyed" records miraculously found
  218. Re: Link of your Popular Website.
  219. GetClub Chess Challenge increasing (Taylor Kingston Beware)
  220. Why is Susan Polgar "our poster person for scholastic chess"?
  221. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  222. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  223. Re: USCF to Hire Lawyer Concerning Sloan's posting of 3 Pictures by Paul Truong
  224. Virtually All USCF Officers Have Disappeared (was: Virtually All USCF Financial Records have been Destroyed)
  225. Re: USCF to Hire Lawyer Concerning Sloan's posting of 3 Pictures
  226. Datenbanken für Chessbase
  227. Re: Virtually All USCF Financial Records have been Destroyed
  228. Re: Virtually All USCF Financial Records have been Destroyed
  229. Re: Virtually All USCF Financial Records have been Destroyed
  230. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  231. Re: Donate now
  232. Boycott Gettysburg
  233. Where is the 'real' Chess NG?
  234. Frank Niro is writing his Memoirs !!!!
  235. Re: Nana Alexandria
  236. Re: Susan Polgar
  237. Mike Goodall has been in a car accident
  238. Re: Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan
  239. New Election Statistics from Mike Nolan
  240. Re: Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan
  241. Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan
  242. Re: EU models its governance after the USCF
  243. Financial crisis versus Redman's rating
  244. G.C.A. Oskam - F.J. Marshall 28-May-1906
  245. The Age of Consent in Hungary is 14
  246. Grant Perks, having lost the election, is trying to abolish the Executive Board
  247. Boycott Gettysburg
  248. Legal threats from Polgar and Truong
  249. Bill Goichberg Slams Larry Parr
  250. Sam Sloan's Secret Agenda for the USCF