PDA

View Full Version : alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13

  1. Is a pawn worth a sacrifice?
  2. Re: Hey, Sam.....
  3. My old man won!!! sam Sloan, about time, What a reliefe....OUT WITH THE OLD
  4. My old man won!!! sam Sloan, about time, What a reliefe....OUT WITH THE OLD
  5. Ratings Life?
  6. Posting by Beatriz Marinello to uschess.org/forums
  7. Re: I have just shipped my first Shogi DVDs
  8. Louis Blair is trying to have all my Wikipedia chess biographies deleted
  9. Hanken more Fully Explains the OLM Title
  10. What are the Chess Tournaments Time Controls.
  11. Question, which book contain info about squares f7 and f2?!?
  12. Re: Eric Schiller had a stroke
  13. My Biography of Dimitrije Bjelica
  14. RIP Alexander Wojtkiewicz
  15. Should Elected USCF Officials be Allowed to Sit on their Rating Floors?
  16. He's Dead, Jim! Tom Klem is dead!
  17. Re: Ignore the forgeries with the Damiano, here are some real games
  18. Tom Klem is dead??
  19. The Grandmaster Strategy Video Training Library
  20. Beatriz Marinello took another $4,993.64 in USCF Expense money
  21. Re: Beatriz Marinello took another $4,993.64 in USCF Expense money
  22. Re: QUESTION?????????????????
  23. The Master Forger Strikes Again !!
  24. Re: QUESTION?????????????????
  25. How to electronically cheat at Chess Tournaments
  26. Free Rolex Watches from Kirsan
  27. Should Steve Rosenberg be kicked out of the USCF?
  28. Re: The Curse of Pillsbury
  29. Re: Shogi World Champion makes IM Norm at World Open in Chess
  30. Raymond Weinstein
  31. The Man with the Hat beats Grandmaster Smirin at World Open
  32. Sam Sloan finishes Dead Last In World Open
  33. Instead of Hanging arround pieces King should be saved
  34. Re: 16 Fake Sam Sloan messages posted while I was at the World Open
  35. Re: Mike Goodall's Complaint
  36. Chess Publications in Electronic format...
  37. Re: Executive Board motion authorizing the borrowing of $561,000
  38. Surreal and Colorful Chess Drawings
  39. Re: Mike Goodall's Complaint
  40. Raymond Weinstein for New York Delegate to the USCF
  41. Policy Board Expenses
  42. Classics as a career
  43. USCF governance
  44. Re: FIDE Corruption
  45. Why was not the traditional "Neutrality Letter" sent to candidates this year?
  46. Randy Bauer Evidence of Evil
  47. Issue of Confidentiality on the firing of Grant Perks
  48. Issue of Confidentiality on the firing of Grant Perks
  49. USCF only owns the Land Directly Under the Building in Crossville
  50. Was a Vote Legally Taken to Build in Crossville??
  51. "we need to drive away the people who has been milking the USCF for many years."
  52. Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  53. Bobby Fischer Radio Interviews
  54. Re: Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  55. Grant Perks paid Beatriz Marinello most of the $13,926.00
  56. Re: Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  57. Re: Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  58. Re: Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  59. Re: Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  60. Re: Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  61. There are Screw-Ups, and then there are really big Screw-Ups
  62. Marcus Roberts reversed the credit card charges for his USCF Life Membership !!!!
  63. Go
  64. Re: Searching for Label Ideas for Shogi for Beginners
  65. chess game wanted
  66. A Lot of Books on Chess
  67. Chess : Best Chess players Top 10. Ranking
  68. Broffman's Chess Book...
  69. teardrop
  70. Re: Why football isn't popular in the USA
  71. My Report on the Turino Meetings
  72. Faust vs. the Devil painting?
  73. Chess game is beating everyone except a few players
  74. June Chess Life is Fabulous
  75. Mike Goodall presents a platform that cannot be beat
  76. chess in Moscow
  77. Re: Dan Brown DID NOT write The Da Vinci Code! ( VICTORY forChristians ! )
  78. Reflections on the Defeat of Bessel Kok
  79. The Moscow Times: On the FIDE Election today
  80. Much awaited Chess Game Performance has arrived.
  81. Re: Sam Sloan video on Google Video
  82. Mike Nolan is in Turin !!!!
  83. USCF Forum Censored
  84. D-Day Today in Turin, Italy
  85. how to filter sam sloan posts out?
  86. Webchess online
  87. Etiquette question
  88. Proof that Sloan is better than Shahade
  89. Chess: Beginner Level now Playing better than ever.
  90. Sam Sloan video on Google Video
  91. Did Kirsan bribe Beatriz Marinello?
  92. Hugh Myers did it!
  93. What's the difference between Fritzes?
  94. Conflict between Afghan Delegations to the World Chess Federation
  95. Joel Channing reports on the Zoning Issue
  96. [Newbie] Tempo Question
  97. Newsgroup Censorship by Rob Mitchell
  98. "Kirsan the Incredible", "a short book about the great man"
  99. Why Wayne Praeder is wrong about Term Limits
  100. Does Opening help the Chess Game play better?
  101. Should Bill Hall be fired over the latest Beatriz Marinello affair?
  102. FMO CHESS CLUB reopened.
  103. Re: I am annoyed by people using my research on Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings
  104. Letter by Beatriz Marinello to FIDE and to the Confederation of Chess for the Americas
  105. Re: Hatley High, a movie review about chess
  106. Re: "How to Talk Dirty in Japanese and English" is published today
  107. Chess: Beginner level giving good competition.
  108. Re: check mate
  109. Open letter by Bessel Kok regarding proposal for Chess Unity
  110. Why the USA Delegation is upset by the Defection of Beatriz
  111. Letter from Beatriz Marinello on Kirsan website
  112. Would anybody be willing to help finance my trip to Italy?
  113. Another Amazing Statement by Beatriz Marinello
  114. Re: Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  115. Re: Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  116. Questions about the US Delegation to FIDE Meetings
  117. Re: Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  118. Burundi, Ghana and Ivory Coast are about to be expelled from FIDE
  119. Beatriz Marinello defects to the Other Side
  120. Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  121. Dan Brown DID NOT write The Da Vinci Code! [ VICTORY for Christians ! ]
  122. Chess game improved twice Better now
  123. Chess serial killers?
  124. Puerto Rico Chess Federation
  125. Surreal Chess Art Drawings!
  126. $am $loan for USCF Executive Board
  127. Jim Eade comes out in favor of Sam Sloan
  128. Jim Eade comes out in favor of Sam Sloan
  129. Ernie Schlich directs National High School Championship in Milwaukee with 1424 players, April 21-23, 2006
  130. Ernie Schlich brings on Four Controversies, part 3
  131. Ernie Schlich brings on Four Controversies, part 2
  132. Ernie Schlich brings on Four Controversies
  133. FIDE ASKED ME TO GET ILLEGAL VISAS FOR THE RUSSIAN MOB
  134. West Denver area Sunday afternoon or evening chess:
  135. Has anybody ever actually designed a House Shaped like a Rook?
  136. Chess Art Drawings!
  137. Backward Pawns
  138. What is "A Beer?"
  139. Re: Election Petitions issue
  140. 2nd Annual RGCP Grudge Match
  141. Controversy over whether the signed petitions should be posted online
  142. Five Candidates Run for USCF Executive Board
  143. Susan Polgar on TV Every Hour
  144. Did the Polgar Training Program help the Woman's Olympiad Team?
  145. Bobby Fischer Live Radio Interviews
  146. New Negro Chess Club
  147. Club pieces used in tournaments
  148. Complaint to German Chess Federation against Ralf Callenberg
  149. Chess-Mail : Play correspondence chess, Totally Free !
  150. Complaint to German Chess Federation against Ralf Callenberg
  151. Help with Time
  152. Who is the sysop here?
  153. What is Zwischenzug?
  154. Is Our Building in Crossville Insured against Tornado Damage?
  155. Help with Chess Clocks & Time
  156. Do Chess Champs have GROUPIES?
  157. Illegal Immigration, the Non-Issue of the Week........................
  158. When does Chess skill begin to diminish?
  159. How do I match chess pieces with a large chessboard
  160. free chess video by freechess.org
  161. Should the USCF rate the Olympiads?
  162. Marcus Roberts: Gay
  163. "Americans can be found in the playing hall when the games are not taking place even at night"
  164. Look, I Just Want to Enjoy
  165. Best current Chess instructional DVD?
  166. Obituary of Peter Manetti published today
  167. About Marcus Roberts
  168. Bill Brock? Where is his lame self?
  169. Polgar column controversy
  170. Chess Game plaing nice moves now.
  171. All or almost all chess columns to be cut from Chess Life
  172. A Great Bargain for only $50,000 !!!
  173. List of FIDE Member Nations, provided by Sam Sloan
  174. Request for Arbitration of Paul Rubin vs. Sam Sloan
  175. My Complaint to Wikipedia against Rook_wave a/k/a Ralf Callenberg
  176. My biography of Paul Rubin on Wikipedia
  177. Delete ALL Sloan's crap on Wikipedia
  178. Wikipedia biography of Ali Nihat Yazici
  179. Wikipedia biography of Geoffrey Borg
  180. My Wikipedia biography of Panupand Vijjuprabha of Thailand
  181. My Wikipedia biography of Ignatius Leong
  182. USCF needs to do more to help Bessel Kok
  183. New Chinese Sensation in Woman's World Chess Championship
  184. Chess Master Peter Manetti has died
  185. My Wikipedia biography of Batchimeg Tuvshintugs
  186. Re: Parr on Winter on "The Termination"
  187. U.S. Chess Championship a Great Success
  188. Re: Parr on Winter on "The Termination"
  189. Parr on Winter on "The Termination"
  190. Where to go?
  191. U.S. Chess Championship a Great Success
  192. Re: Where to go?
  193. How Old is Sam Sloan?
  194. This is a connection test...
  195. The Mongolians are coming! Head for the hills!!
  196. Louis Blair has gotten even nuttier
  197. *** email chess ***
  198. Free Chess program for windows
  199. Getting banned on Yahoo! chess and Pogo chess
  200. Wikipedia is a Cesspool
  201. My Wikipedia biography of Julian Simpole
  202. Slightly interesting statistic
  203. Edward G. Winter from Wikipedia
  204. Looking for Email Chess Program
  205. Problems with a Wooden Board
  206. Can white draw this game?
  207. IQ Tests to be required to run for the USCF Board?
  208. Another Dirty Deal from the USCF Board - One Page per month for College Chess
  209. Trying to find a Chess Publication
  210. The 4 Polgar Proposals: To which did the Executive Board agree?
  211. The 4 Polgar Proposals: To which did the Executive Board agree?
  212. EB meeting and stuff (very long)
  213. From the USCF Forum - Susan Polgar All-American Girls Program
  214. Beta testers wanted (for correspondence-style chess website)...
  215. A bad review is better than none - Review of "Chess Lessons for Beginners" by Sam Sloan
  216. A bit confused about USCF book sales - from the USCF Forum
  217. Help to find chess board
  218. Crespo gets 25 years to work on his game
  219. The (New) Chess Player
  220. Chessmaster 10th Edition
  221. Now you get Chess Rating on Playing with Opponents.
  222. Karpov Exclusively by Dimitrije Bjelica
  223. Ebony or ebonized?
  224. Why Greg Shahade Resigned?
  225. Flim-Flam financial accounting from the USCF
  226. Wikipedia Dispute: Sam Sloan vs. Howcheng regarding Tom Dorsch and Bill Brock
  227. Re: Greg Shahade resigns
  228. USCF Endorsement of Bessel Kok
  229. Re: Another chess coach/'Master"/teacher gets caught with a kid
  230. Uses of The 4th Dimension (A NEW DISCOVERY OF THE HUMAN RACE!)
  231. What Happened to Chess?
  232. Get Rich
  233. Get Rich
  234. Kreiman - US Chess Championship Controversy
  235. DM' ***Hot stuff - check this out !!! DM'
  236. Games Chess CDs 2006-, and Boris Continuum Complete v4.0 , SideFX Houdini Master v8.0.474(Win/Linux), CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 v13.0, Adobe After Effects 7.0 PRO, Premiere Pro 2.0, Encore DVD v2.0, Audition v2.0, other 2006-Jan-25-to-2005-Aug-20 n
  237. Greg Shahade resigns
  238. Chess-Mail : Play Level tournaments or in team, It's Totally Free.
  239. Re: GAMBITRON
  240. Online Chess
  241. Please recommend a decent computer chess game/program.
  242. Amazing victory over Korchnoi
  243. i love chess
  244. Chess City demolition photo (NYC)
  245. Pogo is laughable for their online chess....
  246. Play chess online! Internet chess games.
  247. Spam Free, Semi-Moderated Chess Discussion Group with over 740 members!
  248. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show comes on in one minute
  249. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  250. Re: Hartland Snyder's address