Old September 18th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Fidelity Chess Challenger Manual

Hello All:

I have a Fidelity Chess Challenger electronic game (bought it new many
moons ago) and am looking for a copy of the instruction manual for it.
Anyone know where I can get a copy from?

TIA.

Old September 18th 07, 03:37 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry[_2_] View Post
Hello All:

I have a Fidelity Chess Challenger electronic game (bought it new many
moons ago) and am looking for a copy of the instruction manual for it.
Anyone know where I can get a copy from?

TIA.
Check this page and see if it has the manual for what you have-

http://www.zanchetta.net/echecs/documentations.aspx
Old September 18th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Note that practically all Fidelity chess computers were called "Chess
Challenger," so you may need to be more specific - Sensory Challenger 9,
Designer 2100, Par Excellence, etc.

DB

news

Old September 19th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:37:31 +0100, cbseries
wrote:

'Terry[_2_ Wrote:
;241010']Hello All:

I have a Fidelity Chess Challenger electronic game (bought it new many
moons ago) and am looking for a copy of the instruction manual for it.
Anyone know where I can get a copy from?

TIA.

Check this page and see if it has the manual for what you have-

http://www.zanchetta.net/echecs/documentations.aspx

Many thanks! Great link and I found the manual I was looking for.